This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair transplant surgeon in Punjab

Hair transplant surgery is used for baldness problem, some people are also used it for changing their hair. This surgery is available in every city of India. Hair transplant surgery is used for two types that is FUT Surgery & FUE surgery. basically this problem is generate from some major disease like depression Cancer and Diabetes etc but the most of the people used hair transplant surgery, when they loss their hair in younger age. So If your facing these kinds of problem of hair then you should consult the doctor.

Re: Hair transplant surgeon in Punjab

Today Hair transplant is one of the basic we can say need of everyone and if we want to go for hair transplant we will find many doctors who are performing hair transplant using fue technique. So fue is one of the best option for those who want their hair transplant without any cut,scar,blood.

Hair transplant in India | Ludhiana | Punjab || Hair loss treatment in Women | Men
    Last edited by ProfilehairCent; 16-06-15, 06:36 AM.

Comment

baldness is not a problem. I don't know why people see it that way. bald / shaved head should be regarded as a type of hair style.

Comment

do dua. O yeah . Troll thread btw.

Comment

Hair transplant surgery in punjab, If you are in punjab and want a surgery then you can go to profilehaircenter. Its a best hair clinic if you want to search in india then check their is a list of hair transplant surgeons provide best hair transplantation services.

Comment

I don't know why bald is a problem to, these days you see youngsters with hair styles that are like the people of the western world, either grow your hair long and if you can't just keep it one length, I thinks people that go bald young always in the firing line as parents think OMG our kids are going bald who will marry them and so on and also men should grow the beard many guys think oh the women won't like it and all that but who cares what Allah SWT has set out for you, you will get, so grow the beards and hair and trim the moushtash,

Comment

Hair transplant is technique of hair restoration. My brother suffering from baldness problem. He went to Dr. J.P Walia. Dr. J.P Walia suggest him about hair transplant.

Hair Transplant Treatment|Center|Surgeon Cost in Delhi | Best Hair Transplant Doctor|Surgeon|Center cost In Ludhiana
              Last edited by geetsharma1; 09-05-15, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Hair transplant is temporary. The hair doesn't last. I don't think it should be done. Just accept what Allah has given you.

Comment

Having hair on the sides and none on the top is the trend now ...

Comment

My friend also got hair transplant in punjab and he got succesful results in 1.5 year. Seriously.. best way to get permanent solution of hair loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X