X and Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X and Y

In the modern world they say women outnumber men.

One of signs of judgement day is women will outnumber men alot.

I saw somewhere a scientific explanation that showed that nuclear radiation increases the frequency of male births.

but can the increasing amount of radiation we are exposed to on daily basis somehow be leading to increased likelihood of female children. or is it something else?
    Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Re: X and Y

Originally posted by rafhelp View Post
    but can the increasing amount of radiation we are exposed to on daily basis somehow be leading to increased likelihood of female children.
    Yes.
    I think it is the radiation from phones and laptops etc that will damage the Y chromosome in the males sperm, so there will be an increase in the birth of girls and a significant decrease in the birth of boys, thus the prophecy will be fulfilled of 50 women to one man.

Al-Bukhaari from Anas may Allaah be pleased with him who said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah , saying: “The signs of the Hour include the scarcity of knowledge, the manifestation of ignorance, the display of adultery, the abundance of women, and the decrease of men to the extent that for fifty women there will be one man.” In another narration: “And you will see one man followed by forty women.”
    Last edited by Sfe995; 30-10-14, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Well, India is already heading that way thanks to their female infanticide rates.

Comment

What about war and men die,seems a less complicated answer.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,Uhibbuki mithla m ant Uhibbuki kaifam kunteeeWa mahm kna mahma sra

Comment

Men still outnumber women...
          وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
          "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
          Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
          [2:186]

.:.
          .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

if the number of female births increases significantly over a decade or so, obv the number of women will outnunber men, that has nothing to with war and men dying, there have ALWAYS been wars in the world, people just dont knoiw how to live in harmony, even muslims, its not a religious thing, its a human being thing, we are all susceptible to shaytanic influence. the ones that refrain from following shaytaan then fall victim from those that do, then eventually rebel and fight back and thus still leads to fighting as they defend themselves.

I think its also due to subconcious thing. The portrayal of women in media and internet to such a level it may be seen as glorification which may have subconcious effect. we dont really know the effects of subconcious on really world, but im sure its very strong hence all these subliminal messages in media. The subliminal message of todays media and internet is probably that women are cool, we need more, glorify them.
            Salaams, I understand this is a religious forum and as a result their may be some very religious folk or sensitive folk on here. As I result I need to ask that my comments/posts if found offensive in anyway then please dont read them otherwise take with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to get into a serious argument over religious issues which I believe are either black or white.

Comment

Working...
            X