Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainbow*~
    replied
    Re: What today's experience taught me...

Depends if a proud person is actually proud or if they are putting other people down due to their own insecurity...if it's the latter then if you are humble with such a person then they will feel like they can be themselves and let their guard down around you.

Leave a comment:

• Sirius
    replied
    Re: What today's experience taught me...

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
    I will only wish to have a friend like myself if I start to like / unlike for others what I like / unlike for myself. But in case of behavior with others, there is only one exception;

I can't behave humbly with a proud person as he would consider it my weakness & the influence of his personality / wealth/ status on me. A proud person at times need a dose of other's pride to get him back to earth & make him realize that other's humble attitude with him shouldn't be taken for granted.
    interesting lesson

Leave a comment:

• Submit To Peace
    started a topic What today's experience taught me...

What today's experience taught me...

I will only wish to have a friend like myself if I start to like / unlike for others what I like / unlike for myself. But in case of behavior with others, there is only one exception;

I can't behave humbly with a proud person as he would consider it my weakness & the influence of his personality / wealth/ status on me. A proud person at times need a dose of other's pride to get him back to earth & make him realize that other's humble attitude with him shouldn't be taken for granted.
Working...
X