What today's experience taught me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What today's experience taught me...

I will only wish to have a friend like myself if I start to like / unlike for others what I like / unlike for myself. But in case of behavior with others, there is only one exception;

I can't behave humbly with a proud person as he would consider it my weakness & the influence of his personality / wealth/ status on me. A proud person at times need a dose of other's pride to get him back to earth & make him realize that other's humble attitude with him shouldn't be taken for granted.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Re: What today's experience taught me...

Originally posted by Submit To Peace View Post
    I will only wish to have a friend like myself if I start to like / unlike for others what I like / unlike for myself. But in case of behavior with others, there is only one exception;

I can't behave humbly with a proud person as he would consider it my weakness & the influence of his personality / wealth/ status on me. A proud person at times need a dose of other's pride to get him back to earth & make him realize that other's humble attitude with him shouldn't be taken for granted.
    interesting lesson
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Comment

Re: What today's experience taught me...

Depends if a proud person is actually proud or if they are putting other people down due to their own insecurity...if it's the latter then if you are humble with such a person then they will feel like they can be themselves and let their guard down around you.
      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Working...
      X