Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to become a good student Islamic way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become a good student Islamic way?

Can you guys share your experiences on how to deal with school/university/college life? Whether studying with majority of the students that are non-muslim community or anything? I'm currently on my diploma in my college in Computer Science in Malaysia, but I am having a bit of difficulty of adjusting with the environment, especially, most of the students here are non-muslim, because it is a private college, and mostly are Chinese here. Please share your thoughts for I really hope that I can complete my study with the help of Allah's guidance. Jazakallah for replying.

Re: How to become a good student Islamic way?

Can you give specifics as to what you are struggling with? Is it the academics, social aspects, religious aspects, ethnicity aspects?

Comment

Re: How to become a good student Islamic way?

Originally posted by Geena1999 View Post
      Can you give specifics as to what you are struggling with? Is it the academics, social aspects, religious aspects, ethnicity aspects?
      I think everything. I'm having hard time traveling as well, the traffic in Malaysia especially the capital Kuala Lumpur is bad. I know I can take the train, but car is faster too. I mean I like to ask the Muslim students who already finish or graduate, how do they deal studies, do they use duas, because, you can do dhikr while studying too right. Sometimes studying, is stressful too, considering the deadline, the pressure, anxiety, all that.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X