Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Absent Fathers

Originally posted by raze599 View Post
    It is true there are some decent marriages from back home, the problem is when the in laws come over from back home to visit. They ruin everything they try to make sure the husband is literally walking over his wife and the wife is a doormat.

Also yes I would prefer if my kids didn't marry from back home. The mentality is way too different for my liking.
    funny you say that
    my mother in law (ex) came to visit us for 6 months.
    i enjoyed her stay a lot. She is one lovely lady -may allah take her in the best of iman and grant her jannah.

but i have heard of these things hapenning. family back home pressuring sons to change, to send money back all the time etc

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

asalaamu alaykum

I agree with sister Muslimah_London, she should try to get married again to a good practising guy. PureMatrimony is a good site.
      visit this free Muslim marriage agency thats only for practising Muslims! >> www.puremuslimmatch.com

Comment

Originally posted by @nda View Post
        asalaamu alaykum

I agree with sister Muslimah_London, she should try to get married again to a good practising guy. PureMatrimony is a good site.
        I agree with ML too, but it's easier said then done..

Your niece and nephew are still young, Your sister can still change a few things that are not going well right now. The older they get the more difficult it will be for her.
        My heart will go on

Comment

:salams

I'm in the situation of the child, not the mother. But I can say that my mom alhamdulillah filled both spots very well for me. I would suggest getting them - especially the boy - close to their other male family members like grandparents and uncles. Ask them to take the kids out and support them and do father-only events at school with them. It won't fix the problem, but it will help until she can remarry inshaAllah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X