Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very weird question I can't phrase right so bear with me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very weird question I can't phrase right so bear with me...

Last edited by Beanie; 18-10-14, 04:39 PM.
    Verily, it is the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest~

Re: A very weird question I can't phrase right so bear with me...

Your father getting all physical with you just doesnt seem right.

Fathers should play an important role in the lives of their children but not in this way.

You must put an end to this kind of thing.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

hmmm...where is your mother Beanie?
      You should talk to a woman that you can trust. Your dad is a very caring person but reading on how he massages your feet after the talk creeps me out a bit. I'm sorry but you gotta talk to your mum or a woman that you trust.
      Oh Beloved...take away what I want.
      Take away what I do.
      Take away what I need.
      Take away everything
      that takes me from you...-Rumi

Comment

:)
        Last edited by dizzyfish; 22-02-15, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Wallah, it is nothing like that at all. May Allah protect us from a bad situation like that, ameen. But it is truly not bad or anything wrong with it. I am old enough and mature that I know if he is touching me wrong audhu billah. It is not like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzyfish View Post
            I don't think it's something you should be discussing with your dad at all...
            You do not think a father should know these things? If he has to marry his daughters off, he has to know what he is dealing with, no?

Comment

:)
              Last edited by dizzyfish; 22-02-15, 04:56 AM.

Comment

That is seriously weird

Your father massages your feet. That is going too far
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Beanie View Post
                  Wallah, it is nothing like that at all. May Allah protect us from a bad situation like that, ameen. But it is truly not bad or anything wrong with it. I am old enough and mature that I know if he is touching me wrong audhu billah. It is not like that.
                  No one is trying to insinuate anything, don't worry. But you shouldn't have been discussing that sort of stuff with your father in the first place. Why not your sister or your mother?

Your whole post was very uncomfortable to read and I think you know why. Talk to your mother about this and see how she reacts. And try to make sure this never happens again.
                  اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

I read that the Prophet SAW kissed Aisha's RA neck when he would see her. How massaging feet is weird and taboo? What is wrong with showing affection from father to daughter? Rasul Allah SAW would hold hands with Umar RA. Why these things are weird?

Comment

yeah that sounds.... really creepy sis. try and keep from telling your dad this sort of thing now

Comment

Nobody even answer my question. That was beside the point....

Comment

This is borderline creepy. I think you're a bit too old for that kind of contact.

To answer the question, in my humble opinion: no, I think that's just going to stimulate your senses and soon you'll need more than a feet massage to calm down. Or you could start associating the massages with... I'm really not comfortable talking about this. I could use a wife here. The relief could be both for natural reasons (hormones, they're unpredictable) and the fact that you're getting more spiritual so those thoughts are being pushed away and replaced with the good stuff. And that's awesome, keep it up. As for the massages - you make the call. If I were you, I'd stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen View Post
                            This is borderline creepy. I think you're a bit too old for that kind of contact.

To answer the question, in my humble opinion: no, I think that's just going to stimulate your senses and soon you'll need more than a feet massage to calm down. Or you could start associating the massages with... I'm really not comfortable talking about this. I could use a wife here. The relief could be both for natural reasons (hormones, they're unpredictable) and the fact that you're getting more spiritual so those thoughts are being pushed away and replaced with the good stuff. And that's awesome, keep it up. As for the massages - you make the call. If I were you, I'd stop it.
                            It doesn't stimulate in that way...

Comment

Could you guys give the sister a genuine advice instead of freaking out and calling everything creepy and weird

She just needs to understand the boundaries of what is acceptable and not in Islam.
                              Sister I didnt read your message but from what I understand, please take a step back and take advice from someone like your mother or from your local mosque
                              Believe
                              there is
                              good in the world

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X