• Is there anyone....?

Is there anyone who got cured from ocd?

Re: Is there anyone....?

Yes OCD is not incurable

Comment

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
      Yes OCD is not incurable
      i know but i am asking about cured ones from ocd?

Comment

Originally posted by Azmyr View Post
        i know but i am asking about cured ones from ocd?
        Maybe I have OCD but the lack of correct syntax in that badly formed question is driving me nuts.

Yes OCD is perfectly curable, see a doctor, don't try to get medical answers from a forum. However as you asked, assuming you have genuine OCD then you probably have an issue with your seratonin levels. You can try natural methods such as taking St Johns Wort ( get it from health food shops ) but really your first step is to see a doctor.

Yoga can help a lot, but there's some that say that yoga is unislamic, something to do with yoga being indian in origin and you might turn into a cow worshipping hindu, that like saying taking a karate class might turn you into a shinto worshipping japanese person, but whatever.

quick edit, im slightly aware that post may seem a little kranky, but its 7.30 am here and im still waiting for my coffee to brew, gimme a break.
        Last edited by Stogie; 19-10-14, 07:38 AM.
        ''....And from the best ways of dealing with the ignorant is to ignore and avoid them. This is because if you debate with them, they beat you, and if you beat them they will end up hating you, and will not admit you are correct. Therefore ignore them''

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X