Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where da muzzies at

Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
    The word "nigger" overused where I live. Even the teachers at my school use that word.
    good thing ur in bangladesh , no1 understands the N word there.

Comment

Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
      Originally posted by Faissaloo View Post
      Ok, then let's do the same things the blacks did to 'nigger' and change its meaning to something positive!!!
      The word "nigger" overused where I live. Even the teachers at my school use that word.
      Me and black friends use it all the time. Just dont say it if ur not black
      نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

نعوذ بالله
        what a disgusting title. OP you should be ashamed.
        نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
          At least she prays , that is a lot more than many people do
          just wondering would her prayer be accepted? I saw one of my relative who was praying with short sleeved top so was wondering if that was fine?

Comment

back to topic when i've confronted someone on eating haraam they said as long as it's not pork then it's fine, I've heard another excuse from a friend and she told me they told her its 'cause it's delicious :disgust:

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
              just wondering would her prayer be accepted? I saw one of my relative who was praying with short sleeved top so was wondering if that was fine?
              I don't know, but if she is trying to pray then her imaan is still intact. When you stop praying your imaan has left you.

So we shouldn't tease people who come to pray while sinning (smelling bad, bad clothes, no beard, ect), we should try to encourage them nicely because their imaan is at it's lowest and any discouragement might make them be like 'well why should I pray at all then if i'm so horrible? I'm out of here.'

Comment

true sister, well i've mentioned this to my mum and she had a quiet word with her

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post

by this forum standards i'd be considered extremely moderate but compared to these guys i'm like a kahri saab
                  LMAO I feel for you bro

but you'll never know people online.... they can seem pious online but not in real life..... or they can just conceal it and looks peaceful or moderate or whatever, but their Islam is masha Allah...... only Allah knows. I keep husnudhaan that most Ummahites are practicing or trying to practice. But we just can't judge people online, leave alone offline
                  :GB_bonesrock:
                  And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post

by this forum standards i'd be considered extremely moderate but compared to these guys i'm like a kahri saab
                    Islam in real life is larger than Ummah forum
                    :GB_bonesrock:
                    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X