• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where da muzzies at

im at med school and lol where are the muslims

people eating haraam food etc

seriously i can't be the only one

by this forum standards i'd be considered extremely moderate but compared to these guys i'm like a kahri saab

Re: where da muzzies at

What a disgusting offensive title audhubillah.

Allah Himself said that most of the people on earth will disbelieve and hate what Allah has revealed. It's weird that you are shocked at that. This place is where muslims come to collect and talk about Islaam, so it's obvious the people here will be more religious than those who never visit islamic forums and spend their time eating haraam food.

Comment

Mr. Oz, the kuffar say "muzzies" as a derogatory term towards Muslim. Just in case you weren't aware.
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

stalk the prayer room

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
          im at med school and lol where are the muslims

people eating haraam food etc

seriously i can't be the only one

by this forum standards i'd be considered extremely moderate but compared to these guys i'm like a kahri saab
          Which medical school do you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
            What a disgusting offensive title audhubillah.

Allah Himself said that most of the people on earth will disbelieve and hate what Allah has revealed. It's weird that you are shocked at that. This place is where muslims come to collect and talk about Islaam, so it's obvious the people here will be more religious than those who never visit islamic forums and spend their time eating haraam food.
            The title was a joke. ???

I didn't realise it was offensive.

Funny and true story. I went to the mosque. Saw a girl with a skirt to her knees, legs bare. She was there to pray magrib. She only wears these clothes in the summer because it's too hot otherwise she wears a hijab/abaya in the winter. lolwut

Comment

At least she prays , that is a lot more than many people do

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                Mr. Oz, the kuffar say "muzzies" as a derogatory term towards Muslim. Just in case you weren't aware.
                Ok, then let's do the same things the blacks did to 'nigger' and change its meaning to something positive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Faissaloo View Post
                  Ok, then let's do the same things the blacks did to 'nigger' and change its meaning to something positive!!!
                  The word "nigger" overused where I live. Even the teachers at my school use that word.

Comment

Originally posted by Firecookies View Post
                    The word "nigger" overused where I live. Even the teachers at my school use that word.
                    It's better than using it as a racist term though :D

Comment

Originally posted by Faissaloo View Post
                      It's better than using it as a racist term though :D
                      True true, I do admit it that I say it sometimes.

Comment

Tbh I had no idea 'muzzies' was considered a derogatory word. The more you know.gif

Comment

First time I've heard it.
                          Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

I didn't know you were a med student! I wonder how you can manage to have a social life.
                            www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
                              I didn't know you were a med student! I wonder how you can manage to have a social life.
                              I didn't know they had one. I used to have a couple HS friends, they went to med school. never saw them again Lol

well, aside from a few posts on fb and randomly running into them at midnight in a 7-11 shop

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X