Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burek View Post
    Originally posted by newmuslimguy View Post
    Lol now it's my turn to ask you a question, although as ignorant as you are I'm not going to come back and look for the answer. Can you name a medicine, especially one that cures cancer, that has no side effects? And are you talking about dry mouth as a POSSIBLE negative side effect. Drinking water solves that problem IF it comes up at all. You truly are a joke I am done with you.
    The site you linked showed potential negatives: Paranoid

Next thing the "positives" were : Uplifted, eupohoric which means it intoxicates. And that means its haram

I don't agree cannabis cures cancer and if it should do that fine for medical purpouses. However there's no reason for you, who does not have cancer, to smoke weed. Same thing if you'd have a headache taking painkillers would be very unnecessary, right? And the fact remains any smoke damages the lung weather the THC to CBD ratio would be 0.0000000001 to 200 or not.

You're a pretty cool guy i must say :) :rotfl:
    I don't have cancer? What else do you know about me Dr. Scientist scholar?

Comment

Re: Is coffee haram?

The site you linked showed potential negatives: Paranoid

Next thing the "positives" were : Uplifted, eupohoric which means it intoxicates. And that means its haram

I don't agree cannabis cures cancer and if it should do that fine for medical purpouses. However there's no reason for you, who does not have cancer, to smoke weed. Same thing if you'd have a headache taking painkillers would be very unnecessary, right? And the fact remains any smoke damages the lung weather the THC to CBD ratio would be 0.0000000001 to 200 or not.

You're a pretty cool guy i must say :) :rotfl:
      Also, just fyi, you should read about nutmeg. Also, there are foods that we eat that contain some cannabinoids. You really shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about. I'm guessing you're not learning this in your high school right now

Comment

Also, just fyi, you should read about nutmeg. Also, there are foods that we eat that contain some cannabinoids. You really shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about. I'm guessing you're not learning this in your high school right now
        You're not very good sticking to a subject are you? Cannabis intoxicates you which makes it haram. End of discussion

Also you should stick to your word
        Originally posted by newmuslimguy
        ... I'm not going to come back and look for the answer.
        Quote me if you want an answer

Comment

You're not very good sticking to a subject are you? Cannabis intoxicates you which makes it haram. End of discussion

Also you should stick to your word
          Originally posted by newmuslimguy
          ... I'm not going to come back and look for the answer.
          Funny that's not what the scholars said. Maybe an arrogant 18 year olds knows more...

Comment

Brothers you are fasting i assume please refrain from disputes. If someone makes you angry lets try to.implement the sunnah of the prophet s.a.w and say I am fasting.
            Naming calling is uncalled for.
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
              Brothers you are fasting i assume please refrain from disputes. If someone makes you angry lets try to.implement the sunnah of the prophet s.a.w and say I am fasting.
              Naming calling is uncalled for.
              One of my weaknesses is I don't have patience for immaturity. Thank you for the reminder

Comment

Why does it sound like you guys are all on...something.

chill
                Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
                  Why does it sound like you guys are all on...something.

chill
                  Can you be more specific
                  Last edited by newmuslimguy; 03-07-15, 04:32 AM.

Comment

How interesting. A single cup of coffee gives me Euphoria and makes me want to give all my savings to my mother. Two cups a few hours apart give me extended panic attacks lasting hours (don't believe the 20 min start to end nonsense). Caffeine is powerful, but useful used appropriately.

Comment

OMG I found plenty of side effects. for example, lightheadedness, which is linked with a drop in blood pressure, can be easily managed by consuming some sort of caffeinated beverage, which will help to regulate your body back to normal, (a cup of tea or coffee works wonders, paired up with some H2O to stay hydrated, since caffeine is dehydrating). It`s a quote from here. Can you imagine? they even recommend what to do with this
                      Even by the standards of marijuana-related products, Charlotte's Web (CW™) CBD Oil has had an interesting and controversial history to say the very least. Learn more in this complete review.

Comment

What about the child labour taking place in order to get us the coffee? The way the coffee is brought to our cup matters. Unless it is properly regulated coffee companies, coffee is haram

Comment

Working...
                        X