• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burek
    replied
    Re: Is coffee haram?

Originally posted by newmuslimguy View Post
    https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/acdc

Can't wait to see what excuse you'll come up with now....
    Have you read the negatives stated on the same site you linked?

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

Originally posted by Burek View Post
    Oh yeah that must be the case as i said you'd need to pass the elementary school to know that smoke has negative effects on the lung. Perhaps a mod found it offensive. I also ask you to backup your statements that weed is not dangerous with studies and to make it even i'll present mine :)
    There is soooo much literature out there about the benefits of marijuana. You just have to do some google searches without being stubborn and closed minded. Calling all weed the same makes you look like a joke to be honest.

http://www.projectcbd.org/

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

Hm very weird perhaps mod deleted it or something anyways what i said was this:

Could you name ONE of those 1000 kinds of weed that does not intoxicate the body and has no impact on your health
    https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/acdc

Can't wait to see what excuse you'll come up with now....

Leave a comment:

• Burek
    replied

Could you name ONE of those 1000 kinds of weed that does not intoxicate the body and has no impact on your health
    Oh yeah that must be the case as i said you'd need to pass the elementary school to know that smoke has negative effects on the lung. Perhaps a mod found it offensive. I also ask you to backup your statements that weed is not dangerous with studies and to make it even i'll present mine :)

Leave a comment:

• Burek
    replied

Post 56 is mine, why would I respond to my own post? Why don't you link me what you want me to respond to

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

You've not answered post #56 yet... I'm waiting for your response, you're the one who does not have one instead you're talking about a patent.
    Why would you give me a negative rep? That was kind of childish. How old are you?

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

You've not answered post #56 yet... I'm waiting for your response, you're the one who does not have one instead you're talking about a patent.
    Post 56 is mine, why would I respond to my own post? Why don't you link me what you want me to respond to

Leave a comment:

• Burek
    replied

That would be the easy part. The hard part is then getting that hoverboard to cure people of cancer and all other kinds of diseases. I guess that where your unicorn comes in right? There are endless numbers of actual scientific studies on this and I am tired of people ignoring them all just to make up whatever sounds accurate in their head at that time
    Are you saying this because you don't have a response?

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

Here is an excerpt from that link talking about the benefits of marijuana while mentioning the non-psychoactive forms of marijuana. I asked a scholar about these kinds specifically and he said they were permissible because they do no intoxicate in any way.

The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention.

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

But its soo cool to smoke, that justifies it, right?

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

That would be the easy part. The hard part is then getting that hoverboard to cure people of cancer and all other kinds of diseases. I guess that where your unicorn comes in right? There are endless numbers of actual scientific studies on this and I am tired of people ignoring them all just to make up whatever sounds accurate in their head at that time.

Why don't we both use facts instead of making things up? At least I know there are studies about things that I speak of...
    Last edited by newmuslimguy; 01-07-15, 10:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• newmuslimguy
    replied

Originally posted by Serada View Post
    Honestly, it sounds like you have a drug habit or want a drug habit and you are playing lawyer word game tricks to get around basic law so you can feel good about your drug habit or want to be drug habit. If marijuana did not have any affects on your body people would not be taking it.
    Maybe you should read again because I never said weed does not have any affect on your body. I get a lot of people like you that just talk without reading first. It boggles my mind that people can respond to me without knowing what I am saying first.

Leave a comment:

• Burek
    replied

Originally posted by Serada View Post
    Honestly, it sounds like you have a drug habit or want a drug habit and you are playing lawyer word game tricks to get around basic law so you can feel good about your drug habit or want to be drug habit. If marijuana did not have any affects on your body people would not be taking it.

Leave a comment:

• Burek
    replied

The USA also hold patents saying marijuana improves brain function and has been given it as a treatment to patients with various illnesses.

http://www.google.com/patents/US6630507
    I can patent a hoverboard with a flying unicorn on it. Give some facts instead which i asked for previously

Leave a comment:

• Serada
    replied

Did you not read the post before you responded? How can you make such a general statement about weed if there are over 1000 kinds. You can't say weed messes with your senses because there are over 1000 effects of weed, so it depends on which strain you use. Also, not only are there other ways of consuming marijuana without smoking it, but long term studies have shown smoking marijuana does not cause harm to the lungs. In fact, in the 1000's of years marijuana has been used no body has ever been hospitalized for ingesting it for any reason

Leave a comment:

Working...
X