Please Help Secret Habit Serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Secret Habit Serious

Hello Everyone. I am a 14 year old boy and I am attempting to cure myself of the horrible secret habit. If you do not know what the secret habit is, it is masturbation. Believe this is a very tough disease to overcome. I am very, very, VERY frustrated. I perform this disgusting act, repent right away and feel guilty for the rest of the day, stop for a period of time, then return to this vile act and the cycle continues. I feel like Allah can get annoyed and choose just not to forgive me, because of the amount of times I have done this. I read Quran and almost always put on a recording at night when I sleep. I pray 5 times a day (Sometimes I sleep through fajr due to my deep sleeping, though). To be honest, the most vulnerable time of day for me is the After-Noon. Please, if you are going to come here to say that masturbation is ok, do not comment at all or change your mind, because words such as these will not help anyone and instead hurt others. I only realize that Allah was and still is watching only until after I commit it. Please help since this will not only benefit me, but also many others. Insha-Allah, you will be rewarded for your efforts. Thank You.

Re: Please Help Secret Habit Serious

Sleep on top of your hands
    Like this:

^____
    ===*

^ is your head pointing towards the ceiling

_ is your body also pointing towards the ceiling

* is your hands faced down on the bed

= is your bed

Comment

Re: Please Help Secret Habit Serious

:salams

First thing is first. Stop doing anything that will lead you to it. No looking at women. No watching movies, tv shows, and other forms of media which display half naked women.

Spend more time doing productive things to keep sexual thoughts out of your mind.

Keep the reward in mind. Allah will give you something far better for forsaking this habit for His sake.
      [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X