X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dealing with stress and losing clamps and clamps of hair

:salams:

very kind of you

I'm just thinking about the best application for myself. I thought Abisail's one stood out for me. The baking soda with a bit of water. But I have long hair, (I trimmed a couple of months ago, I don't want to make it any shorter) therefore just pondering about how I will have to rinse it and all (long = high maintenance)

What do you guys think of an argan oil shampoo? I suppose I will be better off sticking to natural applications. I'll have to get some castor oil and other things everyone has mentioned to make the solution. I hate shopping sometimes lol

:jkk:
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Re: Dealing with stress and losing clamps and clamps of hair

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      :salams:

very kind of you

I'm just thinking about the best application for myself. I thought Abisail's one stood out for me. The baking soda with a bit of water. But I have long hair, (I trimmed a couple of months ago, I don't want to make it any shorter) therefore just pondering about how I will have to rinse it and all (long = high maintenance)

What do you guys think of an argan oil shampoo? I suppose I will be better off sticking to natural applications. I'll have to get some castor oil and other things everyone has mentioned to make the solution. I hate shopping sometimes lol

:jkk:
      don't know about shampoo luv, as I don't use them
      The Masjid's are free, but empty,
      The Clubs are paid and full,
      Its free to enter Heaven
      But costly to enter Hell.

Comment

Working...
      X