Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with stress and losing clamps and clamps of hair

:salams:

Please don't read this if you don't like complaints or get irritated easily.

A lot of people say don't stress about things, but in all honesty this can't be helped, if I had a choice I'd choose not to be so stressed. Even though you may try very hard to stop it from pulling you down.

Does anyone know any decent counsellors, I don't want those fake people that get on my nerves with their soft approach and unrealistic solutions, you know those psychologists then need help themselves. Sorry to be so abrupt. But I find very irritating that I will definitely tell them to shut up in my moody way, I guess my rude facial expressions will just give it away anyway. Btw my face that's always been like that I look rude and moody (even if I'm feeling the complete opposite). I was told by many, can't help it, what do they want me to do? have a smile on my face 24/7 like an dope?

And sorry it has to be free like the Samaritans, I can't afford real counselling. I've been working like a DOG all my life earning pocket money that I can't really afford paying the bills at all if I was to live alone.

Also, regarding my hair, even though there are products that can help to thin thick hair, had anyone come across genuine products that actually help to retain the hair you've got left? I use oil on my hair, I hardly use chemicals. I was it once or twice a week. Also diet isn't going to happen I need something external.

it's sad I'M BALDING really quick, my mum thought there was something on my hair but it was my scalp showing on the back of my head, She asked me why, I said stress and she just doesn't know. I have to combe my hair as it is very thin (no point of brushing thin hair), and I'm losing vast amounts of my hair, it falls off easily.

Do egg whites really work? I want to stop washing my hair, just really afraid of losing it the pace it's going.

:jkk:

And Regaine is for men- lol
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Re: Dealing with stress and losing clamps and clamps of hair

Wa alaykum assalam sister

sorry to hear of your problems, sincerely make dua Allah ta'ala rids you of all stress. ameen

Tbh sister, i really do not believe there is anything out there that can prevent hair loss. I have seen doctors with hair issues, both male and female and it made me think if there was really something they could apply they would.. wouldn't they.

But you should get it checked out, not sure how old you are sister but it's not a good sign so get it checked.

I am sure regain is for women too.. not hat i ever tried just remember seeing it and there is also those fibre things you can use to cover the bald patches. Keep your hair short, the shorter they are the stronger.
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

deleted
      Last edited by LFC24; 12-08-14, 03:23 PM.

Comment

She's a sister
        *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Wa 'alaikum as-salaam,

A mixture of coconut oil,almond oil,Castor oil and seasame oil.Apply a generous amount of it and massage it well into your scalp and down the length of your hair then tie your hair up and leave it in over-night.Wash it off in the morning.This stops the hair-loss completely and stimulates hair growth.
          Apply this once or twice every week.Stick to it and you'll notice a big change.It worked for me. :)

Also a few extra tips:
          Never comb your hair when its wet.
          Brush your from the bottom then slowly progress upwards.
          Don't wear your hair in any tight hairstlyes,let it breathe as much as you can.
          Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah ***

Comment

Originally posted by LFC24 View Post
            Regarding the hair loss, I was really stressed about mine and I had tried everything for four years. But alhamdulillah I actually sorted it out when I went to Istanbul to get a hair transplant in April, not sure if that's something you'd wanna consider? It's changed everything for me, feel so full of confidence and it's improved my face as a whole aswell. If you want to talk about it, feel free to PM. May Allah make it easy for you, brother.
            :wswrwb:

It's a sister.

In regards to your hair loss see your GP or a Dermatologist at a Private Clinic. Or maybe even a practitioner of Chinese Medicine.

Comment

Yep, my bad. Coconut oil and argan oil are very good for growing nice strong hair, my mum uses it and worked wonders for her. I tend to find these chemical based solutions like Regaine are no good, better off using herbal oils.

Comment

I'm always open for convo but I ain't no councelor. What comes to the hair, I've been doing this with my sister ad we've found it to help to lengthen hair and thicken it. We keep our head towards the ground for 4 min, gently massaging the scalp with fingertips, not nails. It helps the blood circulation. Also go see a doctor. Since it's after fasting, fasting can do this, but if it's a sickness related your doc should help. There's pills that are for hair growth, I don't know how they work on this.
                I'm so sorry sis :( I don't know what to tell you.
                6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

:wswrwb:

I made some concoction of around 9 oils and used it last year. I used to literally pour the oil over my head and massage and leave overnight. I grew new hair but I cant remember if it slowed down shedding, stopped using for laziness but inshaAllah I wanna start soon.

Main stuff was castor oil, coconut oil, blackseed oil, olive oil

I think (fishbrain) when I use almond oil on my hair I get less shedding (sweet almond oil since that is what I got at home)

or if you dont mind the grease you can keep you hair oiled all the time and see if that reduces shedding

the prophetic medicine book said to use henna so I did, had less hairfall for a while - henna mixed with egg, yoghurt, oil, tea, cant remember what else, i tend to go nuts with it

Comment

your in my prayers sis.

in sha allah you will find conterntment and peace in whatever allah decrees for you.

re: hair loss. pls see a doctor about it

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

:jkk: to everyone

I wouldn't say I've come to that age to lose hair, everyone around me is a bit confused (and they just don't understand how a single person like me can be stressed) on a few occasions my older sister saw white hair, I didn't think of it too much, but the way she reacted (she was worried and really shocked) worried me too. Just made me realise all these is getting to me and I'm ruining myself, even my eyes I look like someone going through really tough problems (even though my problems are nothing compared to others lol).

I have these marks on my neck and other parts of my body, my mum said it's nothing it will go away soon, they look like age spots and well it just upset me every time I see these things.

The worst part is, I don't EVER use harsh chemicals, or conditioners tbh. It has been going on for a couple of years- the hair loss. I have read a lot about looking after hair in the past and I do know a lot of health and fitness. I think combing it while wet is better for me, as it gets dry and more tangled if I wait for it to dry (I naturally dry it, don't use blow dryer). I can collect all that hair in one week and make a head full of hair- no kidding

I will read through the advice again, I'll have to write them down ask more questions.

I used to put almond oil, and now i'm carrying on with olive oil like before, I used to have greasy hair as I used to put oil on AFTER washing my hair. Oil is not making any difference tbh.

Henna- I use from lush, again I feel I'm losing more hair because it is so hard to wash it all off. Any other natural henna products easy to use? I like henna, wouldn't mind red hair lol a bit of change will do me good. But it don't work :-/

:insha: I would like to discuss about this more.
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

sorry sis,

dont know about other henna products, i just get a packet from indian cash and carry :(

yeah, washing the henna out is a bit of a gruesome affair lol but afterwards the hair feels strengthened

with a lot of these natural remedies i think they make a very very sloooooooooooooooow change and over a length of time

Comment

A, a, fish, yeah, fish meat and the bones and everything you can chew, all of that helps the hair.
                          6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

could it be this??
                            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alopecia_areata

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Also if you don't like red henna, you could buy clear one at the chemist's. That's what I use anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X