Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost even more weight in Ramadan. Around 15kg underweight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost even more weight in Ramadan. Around 15kg underweight.

if i had ur bodyweight , the stuff i would do to that body at the gym.

first meal : 1 glass oatmeals with milk , 2 whole eggs , whey protein 1 scoop

then gym , moderate overall body exercises for bulking up , squats , bench presses, bicep curls , leg raises , dips , deadlifts.

then BCAA's after gym

2nd meal , now if u want me to talk then u need to give me reps.

Comment

and every1 telling u to eat junk food , u better not be serious , slim people also get heartattacks and die.

junk food is totally useless if u want to gain dirty fat and have a belly like borris.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdur Raheem :) View Post
        :salams

My bones are bulging out of my body at this point. At this rate I'm going to walk around looking like this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69651[/ATTACH]

Someone tell me how to become fat, please.
        Eat more and more sugar, cheese, basically food with fat and carbohydrates and less protein. Junk food isn't a solution. Eat food with more nutrition but which has predominantly carbohydrates and fat. Try to eat home made food, they contain better quality nutrition.
        Last edited by SoulMuslim; 08-08-14, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I lost 20 pounds and was gutted.

Comment

I'm trying to put weight back on as well but don't want to go the junk food route- as someone pointed out that just sits on the belly! :O

Going to bulk up meals insha'Allah, sides such as bread, potatoes. Also I know people say eat often but it suits me more to wait until I'm hungry and have a big meal.

Milk is a good idea, will try more of that and cheese

Comment

Cut down on fruits & veggies and eat more bread potatoes and rice.

Comment

u need more good fat and high carb foods.

potatoes , milk , meat ..

eat banana's , makes shakes , and stuff .... i'd eat like 8 bananas 2 breakfast , 2 afternoon , 2 night , 2 midday ...

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  u need more good fat and high carb foods.

potatoes , milk , meat ..

eat banana's , makes shakes , and stuff .... i'd eat like 8 bananas 2 breakfast , 2 afternoon , 2 night , 2 midday ...
                  We should be careful in what we advice. Eating that many bananas is unnatural. Proper food
                  That has a lot of calories is good enough (rice, potatoes, bread, beans)

Comment

Originally posted by Zakarya View Post
                    We should be careful in what we advice. Eating that many bananas is unnatural. Proper food
                    That has a lot of calories is good enough (rice, potatoes, bread, beans)
                    i didnt know bananas cause cancer.

Comment

Don't worry, it's natural for monkey's, right?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        I lost 20 pounds and was gutted.
                        I didn't lose that much weight because I still went to the gym twice a week in Ramadan. Obviously it wasn't ideal but better than nothing.

Comment

i went to the gym 6x a week during ramazan , and i even upped my diet and drank a glass of green tea ...

heck and i only lost 10 pounds.

Comment

Lost even more weight in Ramadan. Around 15kg underweight.

drink protein shake and don't workout.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
                              I didn't lose that much weight because I still went to the gym twice a week in Ramadan. Obviously it wasn't ideal but better than nothing.
                              It's ok I found it in my wallet...just panicked for nothing!!! :up:

Man, I've been holding onto that joke for ages and was just waiting for someone to respond. What a weight off my shoulders...uufff. Thank you.

Comment

Once you grow up a little we can have this talk.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X