Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost even more weight in Ramadan. Around 15kg underweight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost even more weight in Ramadan. Around 15kg underweight.

:salams

My bones are bulging out of my body at this point. At this rate I'm going to walk around looking like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	skeleton-clip-art-15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	10786145

Someone tell me how to become fat, please.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Re: Lost even more weight in Ramadan. Around 15kg underweight.

Wa alaikum salam

Do you eat meat? You need to eat red meat to build up , also doing exercises using weights should help bulk up.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Abdur Raheem :) View Post

My bones are bulging out of my body at this point. At this rate I'm going to walk around looking like this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69651[/ATTACH]

:wswrwb:

lol @ image.

Here's my response to your question.

Originally posted by Muslimman3 View Post
      In one sentence: Emulate the lifestyle of Americans.
      Lay on the couch in front of the TV eating Chips and drinking Pepsi.

Detailed Solution:
      1- Eat lots of junk food & fatty food high in calories
      2- Drink lots of soda & other sugary drinks
      3- Don't move all day so that you don't burn any extra calories.

Now, the serious answer. Try to figure out your Basal Metabolic Rate or in laymen terms -> How much calories you body burns to carry it's normal function (doesn't include exercise).
      How you find this is you start counting how much calories you eat everyday without gaining or losing weight.
      Once you find this, you can add 200-500 calories extra on your diet per day and you will definitely see a change in your weight.
      Another solution is to have a more sedentary lifestyle and eat the same, but I don't recommend this.
      Btw, this doesn't tell you 'How to gain muscle'. It only shows you how to gain weight.
      If you wish to bulk [muscle] you need to do some weight training, increase your protein intake and eat even more.
      If you need a more detailed answer, I'm sure there are many older threads that you can find, or you could visit other websites devoted to this matter.
      Last edited by Muslimman3; 07-08-14, 03:06 PM.
      ومن يتوكل على الله فهو حسبه
      And whosoever puts his trust in Allah,
      Then He will suffice him.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69651[/ATTACH]

what did you eat during ramadhan to lose 15 kg?

Comment

can we trade places please.
          Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
          In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
          USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
          (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

get the fat back. greasy food - fries, chicken, pizzas ,kebabs :up:
            Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
              can we trade places please.
              As soon as you give a healthy solution to my problem, yes.
              [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

As soon as you give a healthy solution to my problem, yes.
                eat high protein foods to bulk up. and more meat as sky lark said. Eat regularly but healthily?
                Abu Malik at-Ash'ari reported:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Cleanliness is half of faith

and al-Hamdu Lillah (all praise and gratitude is for Allah alone) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah)

and al-Hamdu Lillah fill up what is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light,

and charity is proof (of one's faith)

and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur'an is a proof on your behalf or against you.

All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.

حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ مَنْصُورٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَبَّانُ بْنُ هِلاَلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبَانٌ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، أَنَّ زَيْدًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ الطُّهُورُ شَطْرُ الإِيمَانِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلأُ الْمِيزَانَ ‏.‏ وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ تَمْلآنِ - أَوْ تَمْلأُ - مَا بَيْنَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَالصَّلاَةُ نُورٌ وَالصَّدَقَةُ بُرْهَانٌ وَالصَّبْرُ ضِيَاءٌ وَالْقُرْآنُ حُجَّةٌ لَكَ أَوْ عَلَيْكَ كُلُّ النَّاسِ يَغْدُو فَبَائِعٌ نَفْسَهُ فَمُعْتِقُهَا أَوْ مُوبِقُهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Reference : Sahih Muslim 223
                In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 1
                USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 2, Hadith 432
                (deprecated numbering scheme)

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Eat

Comment

Originally posted by sanabsanab View Post
                    Eat
                    I'll try this.

Comment

ditto

My eating routine has stayed the same as in I dont like eating dinner around 5/6

I eat later now..weird
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Buy some dbol and tren, and go to the gym.

Just joking.

Just go to the gym, buy protein shakes, eat lots of food, eat lots of nuts, drink full fat milk etc.

Comment

People with such body type usually don't gain muscle that much anyway, and building up fat storages is pretty pointless because the moment you fall sick or change your eating patterns you'll drop kg's fast. 15 kg is really a lot to lose. If it's possible you could try meeting up with a personal trainer who can give you professional tips on how to get some weight on, whether it's useful to do weight training etc. to gain meat. I don't recommend eating junk food etc. because those are health risks for a reason. You could look at what you do that unnecessarilty speed up your metabolism - do you drink green tea, for example. What comes to food, I think you should just eat often and a lot, veggies, fish, oils etc. keeping it healthy but adding more "rounds of eating". Olive oil etc. is a easy way to get more calories and it's low in health risks, protein shakes too are easy way to get extra calories.

A, and you can get yourself tested for thyroid problems, some people get excess thyroid activity which causes them to be a bit hyperactive and skinny, and their eyes might bulge a bit from their heads. It's a simple blood test and easy fix if it is the problem
                          6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
                            People with such body type usually don't gain muscle that much anyway, and building up fat storages is pretty pointless because the moment you fall sick or change your eating patterns you'll drop kg's fast. 15 kg is really a lot to lose. If it's possible you could try meeting up with a personal trainer who can give you professional tips on how to get some weight on, whether it's useful to do weight training etc. to gain meat. I don't recommend eating junk food etc. because those are health risks for a reason. You could look at what you do that unnecessarilty speed up your metabolism - do you drink green tea, for example. What comes to food, I think you should just eat often and a lot, veggies, fish, oils etc. keeping it healthy but adding more "rounds of eating". Olive oil etc. is a easy way to get more calories and it's low in health risks, protein shakes too are easy way to get extra calories.

A, and you can get yourself tested for thyroid problems, some people get excess thyroid activity which causes them to be a bit hyperactive and skinny, and their eyes might bulge a bit from their heads. It's a simple blood test and easy fix if it is the problem
                            Going for this. No other choice.

:jkk: everyone for the advice. Lock thread mods.

Comment

Be happy that you can't gain weight. Think of it as a gift from Allah. Don't listen to the posters telling you to eat junk. Continue to eat healthy like you should. Just gain muscle, Brother. You don't want to be a fatty like me. It makes you tired, and lazy all the time. It makes your knees hurt, and self conscience all the time. Clothing doesn't fit correctly, and its not comfortable to sit everywhere. Also, don't try to be a body builder, they look abnormal and disgusting.

On another note, I wish I could pass on my fat to politicians, and law enforcement and kitties. Kitties always look cuter when they're plump.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X