What to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What to do

How are you ignoring it, are you trying not to think about what bothers your mind?

When you read salah you dont need to read long surahs, just short ones will do.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
      How are you ignoring it, are you trying not to think about what bothers your mind?

When you read salah you dont need to read long surahs, just short ones will do.
      I read Short Surahs in Namaz.I ignore what bothers my mind but after sometime i just cant handle.

Comment

So what exactly is the waswasa about where you cannot handle it?

Comment

http://seekersguidance.org/ans-blog/...-purification/

See the above link. It has very useful ways of overcoming this.

Comment

So what exactly is the waswasa about where you cannot handle it?
            that i am impure with urine drops.And my Wudu is nullified.That two waswasasas hurt me alot

Comment

Okay. See I posted a link above. Read through it , there are good ideas to help you.

I hope it helps.

Comment

Okay. See I posted a link above. Read through it , there are good ideas to help you.

I hope it helps.
                I think i read it earlier and the mostly i know about ocd is from there http://islamandpsychology.blogspot.c...waas.html.When i read i feel happy but after sometime same situation occurs.

Comment

Ok fine. If same situation occurs it will help to just do nothing. Have you seen where they tell you to sprinkle water on your clothes? In that way you wont be bothered.

Comment

Ok fine. If sametion occurs it will help to just do nothing. Have you seen where they tell you to sprinkle water on your clothes that way you wont be bothered.
                    purity is just hard for me dont know why.firstly i pure myself but with lot of water.now it is difficult dmfor me.i want totally cure from that illness or waswasabecause of them i think Nauzbillah that Islam is difficult.when i walk outside i think that everything on road is impure and it touches me.so i fear from walking.i think i am impuring my house.wasting water is know becoming habit.i cant get happines in my life.time just passing.

Comment

• Re: What to do

Originally posted by Azmyr View Post
                      purity is just hard for me dont know why.firstly i pure myself but with lot of water.now it is difficult dmfor me.i want totally cure from that illness or waswasabecause of them i think Nauzbillah that Islam is difficult.when i walk outside i think that everything on road is impure and it touches me.so i fear from walking.i think i am impuring my house.wasting water is know becoming habit.i cant get happines in my life.time just passing.
                      Brother it is not actually difficult in the real sense, as you know it is just bad thoughts making you believe it as something impossible to achieve peace of mind. You are using lot of water, you know it is wastage. Use this knowledge to use only what is needed, and even if you feel not clean do not use more water.

Like you say, you think you are making the house impure, it is not so, that is just your imagination. I hope this helps you to let go of your compulsive behaviour. Insha'allah you will overcome it. Make lots of dua.

You know you love Islam and Allah. That is strong enough to let go of the thoughts that is pestering you.

Comment

• Re: What to do

Originally posted by Sweet_Jalebis View Post
                        what about counselling? or some type of therapy?
                        With whom i can do counselling?

Comment

Working...
                        X