sisters....... how to manage all things in one place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sisters....... how to manage all things in one place

how to manage all .................... like take care of my self .. being dressed up nice, carry good hygiene and cleanliness all the time..... cooking . cleaning the house , including my personal belongings....wardrobe, room. praying on time and above all being nice all the time with all. and some other works...
    more often i succeed but some times i cant. . . i want to be on time in any work....

Re: sisters....... how to manage all things in one place

I'm the wrong person to ask but first of all you should put them in order of importance and praying on time should come above all the rest. Plus once you get that sorted you'll be more disciplined and able to achieve more Inshaa Allah.

And don't be sad please :)

Comment

:salams:

Nice to meet you

Some people find it easy to make a list so that they can prioritise things and remember what to do next. It helps some people with organisation.

My daily routine:

1.I get up, brush teeth, do wudhu and pray Namaz (I find it easier to have a shower/bath the night before, or if I don't go to bed late I have a quick shower in the morning)
      2. Moisturise
      3. I comb my thin hair (lol)
      4. Put work clothes on- (keep that separate from home clothes, you don't have to but I do)
      5. Have breakfast (normally Weetabix- the most quickest thing to swallow without chewing lol) BUT please CHEW your food before swallowing as it is better for digestion
      6. I rinse my mouth and have a chewing gum. But you can also chew on a mint leaf- just to be natural

:jkk:
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

You seem to spend a lot of time worrying about day to day life. You cant be perfect all the time. Life isn't a copy of Homes and Gardens. Sometimes you wont feel like tidying the house, sometimes you will want to buy takeaway instead of cooking or you might eat cereal or something. You don't always have to be dressed up! Make life easier instead of striving to be overly perfect. Its fine, really. You want to get to work on time? Don't stay up all night on a regular basis for no reason, get your clothes out ready the night before, get cups and spoons and bowls out ready, make sure your bag is ready the night before. Work out how much time you need to get ready/get to work, set numerous alarms if need be to wake you up.

Comment

You just need to be organised

do you work? cos if u did half those issues would be covered

Also if you pray then you would need to be clean and smart

ur wardrobe and room contents should all have a home, so a place. so u no where to put bck each item

set an alarm, so u no when to go do wudu and u have to go do it then

cooking and cleaning, have a rota

have some scrappy clothes where u clean in
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

YOu said more often you succeed but sometimes you cant, so i guess what you are doing is working for you.

We all slip now and again, thats what make us insaan, especially we women are excused from it on certain days :o

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

I have older sisters, so alhamdulilah I have managed to pick up some good habits from them and my mum who likes things very tidy.
              Firstly, making wudhu and praying on time will help with the cleanliness + order in life part.

Housekeeping routine
              Bathroom, kitchen and mopping floors gets done daily
              Hoovering used to be done daily too, but with work etc, we tend to do it every other day
              Laundry (incl ironing urgh!) and deep cleans are left on the weekend

My cleanliness/ beauty routine
              I shower everyday, usually in the morning in summer and in the evening in winter time.
              Wash my face when I get up and before bed
              I wash + condition my hair twice a week (I have curly hair which doesn't really get oily, and washing it too often dries it out). If I feel I need to wash my hair, because of ghusl or working out
              I will condition it only.
              exfoliate + deep condition hair + face mask once a week
              epilate once a month

Lol, looking at the above it sounds like I do a lot, but none of it takes very long and I slip up once in a while too.
              Also, when I'm really stressed or upset I like to declutter my home, almost as if to say "OK I don't have control over x y and z aspect of my life, but I can at least live in a tidy home."

Comment

Maybe the first problem is that your username suggests you're sad? When you feel down then you don't have the same level of motivation and drive to keep up with day to day routine mundane things, so they are most likely to get left or feel like a burden. I think the first thing you need to do is leave tidying your room till another day and spend some time on something that makes you happy and feel better. Find out what's making you down first and seek a remedy for that and I think other things will start falling into place.
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Khadijah_24 View Post
                  I have older sisters, so alhamdulilah I have managed to pick up some good habits from them and my mum who likes things very tidy.
                  Firstly, making wudhu and praying on time will help with the cleanliness + order in life part.

Housekeeping routine
                  Bathroom, kitchen and mopping floors gets done daily
                  Hoovering used to be done daily too, but with work etc, we tend to do it every other day
                  Laundry (incl ironing urgh!) and deep cleans are left on the weekend

My cleanliness/ beauty routine
                  I shower everyday, usually in the morning in summer and in the evening in winter time.
                  Wash my face when I get up and before bed
                  I wash + condition my hair twice a week (I have curly hair which doesn't really get oily, and washing it too often dries it out). If I feel I need to wash my hair, because of ghusl or working out
                  I will condition it only.
                  exfoliate + deep condition hair + face mask once a week
                  epilate once a month

Lol, looking at the above it sounds like I do a lot, but none of it takes very long and I slip up once in a while too.
                  Also, when I'm really stressed or upset I like to declutter my home, almost as if to say "OK I don't have control over x y and z aspect of my life, but I can at least live in a tidy home."
                  thanx

Comment

a big thanx to all sisters

Comment

I clean the house and do laundry once a week because I work. But sometimes after I get back to work I wash dishes and do laundry too. I cook my own food almost everyday. Usually I cook after Fajr prayer. Just a simple cooking like stir fried vegetables with tofus or fish sometimes. I pack my own lunch. For breakfast I usually have oatmeals or green tea only.

As for personal hygiene, I take shower everyday and using moisturizer for body and face too. Before sleeping, I apply night cream. I wash my hair once or twice a week. I use deodorant and sometimes body mist too. That's all nothing special. There are moments when I don't pay attention on such stuffs because I am not in the mood to do so. There are moments when I am super dilligent too, everything is clean. lol.

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Firstly, start by organizing your house/room everything should have a place. So that way you can always find what you are looking for when needed. Clean out your closets, give away everything you know has no use to you anymore. This way you have more room for things you use daily. After cleaning closet/dresser, separate shirts, skirts, pants, etc. Makes it easier when looking for outfits. After clean counter tops, table, etc then dust, sweep/vacuum, and mop floors.Bathroom must always be clean. Next start cooking, something i love to do while cooking is listen to islamic lectures. If this work is to much for you or you are busy with school or/and work then do everything day by day. Break it up into organizing everything, cleaning out closets/ dressers, the following day clean the house, cook but if you are married there MUST ALWAYS be a hot meal on the table for your husband/family. Trust me there is nothing more a man wants then a hot meal, clean house with a clean wife.
                        Now, As muslims we must always pray on time. Stop whatever it is you are doing and attend to your prayer. Download the athan app. It helps me a lot. Inshallah.
                        Like i mentioned previously it is very important you always keep yourself clean. Shower everyday, brush your teeth twice a day in the morning and before bed. If you have bad breath try coconut oil pulling. Google coconut oil pulling will give you benefits,and instructions. Will help clean your oral gums teeth and bad breath. I do it works like a charm. Get dressed, then go about your business.
                        Another thing i like to do when i get busy throughout the week is break down my cleaning. Basically, I do two major cleans which means i clean the entire house very well twice every week then the other days i do light cleaning like the bathroom must be clean at all times because it is always being used, also counter tops/tables always clean, and of course dishes.
                        I really hope this helps. Inshallah. Dont be discouraged i know this sounds like a lot but it isnt, because as muslims we should be clean. A very inspiring quote i love to say is A women makes the house a home for her family. Inshallah. Take care and best of wishes :) :up:
                        Last edited by xo_muslimah; 11-08-14, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X