Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it haram to play a game that has church building in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it haram to play a game that has church building in it?

This game call Warcraft, always has church in it. Is it haram to build it, or even playing the game? Or does Allah S.W.T understand our intention in playing the game?

Re: Is it haram to play a game that has church building in it?

Playing games which contains music, voilence, half naked women etc. are haram. Also a waste of time since it does not benefit you in this world or the next. Best to stay away from these sorts of things.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Its just a game, you aren't building a real church are you? I think the question is, what are you getting our of playing this game? I have a vague idea about the game. I think you could probably be doing more useful things with your time, but you know what you are doing better than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by RainyDays View Post
        Its just a game, you aren't building a real church are you? I think the question is, what are you getting our of playing this game? I have a vague idea about the game. I think you could probably be doing more useful things with your time, but you know what you are doing better than I do.
        Doing better than you do? What do you mean by that sister? I don't get anything except to satisfy my loneliness or boredom. Jazakallah khairan.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post
          This game call Warcraft, always has church in it. Is it haram to build it, or even playing the game? Or does Allah S.W.T understand our intention in playing the game?
          Lol, some people know how to make me laugh while being serious. If you decide to play video games - then yes, not all games are "halal". IMO if the game doesn't change you for the worse, its fine. And churches, lol, do people pray in them? Its just another item they put in to make it interesting. If it involves destroying churches then I would be troubled (Quran 22:40)

Comment

Originally posted by Jihaaaaaaad View Post
            Lol, some people know how to make me laugh while being serious. If you decide to play video games - then yes, not all games are "halal". IMO if the game doesn't change you for the worse, its fine. And churches, lol, do people pray in them? Its just another item they put in to make it interesting. If it involves destroying churches then I would be troubled (Quran 22:40)
            And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. (22:40)

I don't understand this verse. What does it mean?

When I click on the building of the church, the sound chant 'deus gratias' just comes out. I think it means 'Thank you, Lord', in Latin. There is cross on the building, however.

Comment

I just meant that you know what you are doing and why you are doing it better than I do ( as I have never met you etc). There are better things you could be doing with your time, there are worse things you could be doing with your time. That's all :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X