Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is is correct if I search only non-muslim woman on internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is is correct if I search only non-muslim woman on internet?

Originally posted by Muz1234 View Post
    So are you an atheist now or what? Or no religion?

Is it consider zina as well, by just looking at the women's hair, and not the whole body though.
    Brother, we all advised you throughout this thread. Let it go, please.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Sometimes I don't like look at those women's photos on Facebook, because sometimes they put pictures of them kissing their boyfriend. Which is, so I don't know. sigh

Comment

:sub: leave the women alone and concentrate on perfecting yourself! If your aim is to bring people into Islam then give da'wah to non-muslim MALES please

:jkk:

Comment

Is it wrong as well, if I keep messaging them, and they just don't reply or don't bother at all? Jazakallah, everyone for your respond. :)

Comment

Is it wrong as well, if I keep messaging them, and they just don't reply or don't bother at all? Jazakallah, everyone for your respond. :)
            :(

Comment

Don't message them. Just leave this whole idea....
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

leave the women alone!!!
                We all know why you really want to make contact with them and it's creepy!!!

Why don't you just get off Facebook and stop checking our non mahram's profile pics. I bet you see a lot of bare flesh as well in these pictures. Lower your gaze. You are committing zina of the eyes and once the eyes have been opened it will be easy to move forward to other forms of zina.

So
                A) stop eyeing up the women, and I can tell you are the type to do that
                B) if you know what's good for you, you would get off Facebook immediately until you learn to control yourself

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Troll

Comment

Muz, I think you know the answer to this one; looking at pictures of women are prohibited and a sin

Comment

It is irritating... Sometimes my eyes catch on the forbidden. And my ears catch the forbidden words (a lot of people use curse words etc. in class) :(

I have literally commited zina with my ears (listening to people) :(
                      Will Allah SWT forgive me? I know He is the Most Forgiving and Merciful. I just want a sinless life. :disturbed:
                      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X