Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where would you like to be buried?

.:)
    Last edited by hadmatter; 01-07-14, 11:41 PM.
    Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Only what happens after death is important.... I could be buried anywhere for all I care

Comment

:wswrwb:

Underground.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

On da mun

Comment

:wswrwb:

Madina. Always wanted to die and be buried in medina but then am I do the likes of that!
            *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
              :salams

where would you like to be buried, living as Muslims in majority non Muslim country would you be comftable being buried in west, or would you like to be buried back home (India, Pakistan. etc)? what are your thoughts?
              Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu,

In the locality where I die, as we are taught in Islam. However I would wish to die in a Muslim land after making hijrah, got seriously jealous of those who died in Mekkah and had their janazah at the Haram whilst I was there on umrah.
              FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Morocco inshaAllah.
                My heart will go on

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X