Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you like to be buried?

:salams

where would you like to be buried, living as Muslims in majority non Muslim country would you be comftable being buried in west, or would you like to be buried back home (India, Pakistan. etc)? what are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Umar_; 22-06-14, 10:33 PM.

Re: Where would you like to be buried?

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
    :salams

where would you like to be buried, living as Muslims in majority non Muslim country would you be comftable being buried in west, or would you like to be buried back home (India, Pakistan. etc)? what are your thoughts?
    In Medina if i can :)

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

/-/
      Last edited by hadmatter; 25-06-14, 02:56 AM.
      Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Back home, Pakistan insha'Allah...
        "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

Comment

:wswrwb:

Jannatul Baqi inshaAllah

If not then wherever I meet my end. Quickly.
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

In the UK

Comment

Don't matter. All land belongs to Allah. wherever He deems best for me will do.

I have bigger concerns than on which land will my body be placed.
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

preferably in a muslim lands, otherwise all I care aboot is what happends to me after
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                  preferably in a muslim lands, otherwise all I care aboot is what happends to me after
                  What about in Pickering? I have a lot of relatives buried there.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Couldn't care if I get cremated with my ashes throw in the sea when I'm dead

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post
                      What about in Pickering? I have a lot of relatives buried there.
                      not interested. It is still her majesties domain.
                      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

you shouldn't lug dead bodies to other countries for burial unless there's some actual valid reason

where ever it is written for me, main thing is an easy death upon Imaan ... but Jannatul baqi insha allah
                        The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                        (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                        In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Sorry about intruding on this topic as I am not Muslim but I would recommend being buried on the moon. Seriously, I wish to be buried on the moon with my body intact unlike Mr. Shoemaker. If anybody else wants to join me go ahead :D

Comment

Wherever Allah decrees for me that's where I would like to be buried inshallah.

May Allah grant us all noble endings and entry into Jannah ameen.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                              not interested. It is still her majesties domain.
                              Domain belongs to Allah not the queen.

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X