Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kali the nun, wants to talk to sisters about m...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali the nun, wants to talk to sisters about m...

Salam peeps, mainly sisters. I would post this in the sisters only buut I don't have access there and I haven't had the guts to bother people about it for a while.

This topic might not be suitable for the brothers because it might hurt you.

A kali- history session: tried to get married, nothing good came of it, decided to become a nun. Living in a place with 0 % muslims and 2% of meeting muslims, plus have failed exams repeatedly that would have possibly lead to meeting muslims.

Currently is doing last shifts at work and looking for a new place. Is soon jobless.

I'm happy with my nun decision since it's a stone off my neck. Still since it's a huge part of any normal muslim person I haven't completely rejected marrying, just stopped actively praying/looking etc. I asked for signs whether this course of action is the best and I think the reply has been yes. I've been encountering really terrifying things and ultimately I'm afraid of any sort male encounters, apart from really really simple stuff.

Since I am this traumatised and I haven't been able to fix it in anyway, I know that even if I one day had the opportunity to get married I wouldn't be able to do I because I'd probably end up hurting them. I'm unable to imagine an encounter that wouldn't end bad. So I'm ok with my decision.

Well since apparently I'm never going to get to school and educate myself, and it probably won't take long before my siblings leave me, and it probably won't take long until I don't have a family anymore I'm left with a Grau future.

I have no idea what to do for the rest of my life. We're here to try to get Jannah and we're also supposed to be useful for this world. Since no education etc... I don't know how I can be useful.

I wanted to hear what people have done in similar situations. Traveling etc. are out of the picture because there's no mahrams for that. I probably will live close to my oldest little brother.

So what earthy goals could there possibly be? How much I want to I can't be praying 24/7. So what should/could I do?

I'm discouraged to trying to go to school anymore since I've failed the exams over 6 times now.
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Re: Kali the nun, wants to talk to sisters about m...

Last edited by AdenWaAbyan; 21-06-14, 09:26 PM. Reason: Rudeness

Comment

To add, I don't have local friends to meet up with. I mostly go out for work only, or groceries. So all tips on what to do with the rest of my life would be appreciated. What do I do.
      6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Sorry, iPhone keeps "correcting". Grau:grey..

Comment

I don't get it. You can't be celibate as a Muslim.

Comment

Well what do you suggest if I can't marry?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
              Well what do you suggest if I can't marry?
              Make dua to Allah to ease your pain and hopefully you won't be so afraid of it.

Comment

Been there done that. I'm pretty sure it won't happen I'm this life time, that's ok. The not ok part is where I put my worldly focus now. No one needs me, I can't go anywhere, and I failed school. Sure inshallah I'll get a new job. But what do I do other times?

Comment

Have you ever considered moving? Maybe a change of environment is what you need. If not, I'm sure there are places you can volunteer at and help your community. As far as marriage goes, it's never too late I have heard of people getting married in their 40's.

Comment

Impossibru. Were too poor for that. The only volunteering places are alcoholic men and they don't go well with me.

Comment

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Not in England. Greenland is much similar to where I actually am. JazakAllah khair for the offer though. Marriage isn't the problem folks, it's out of the question since I will probably never be able to trust men it is just pointless..I need ideas about what to do in my life with these circumstances.

Comment

hmm, well do they have a citizens advice bureau where you are??
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Just curious, are you a convert?

Comment

I've gone through this dream ditching and life goal cancelling and goal crushing so many times I'm all out of ideas. So I need new ideas what to do with my very limited resources. I'm stuck in a small town, I'm fed up with applying to school since every time I think I've got it I fail the exams because reasons and I can't move away because women can't travel alone and what's the point anyway since I don't have my own family, my parents won't be needing my contribution and my siblings won't need me because they will be getting married and moving all around the world. And I don't want to bother them. I can read quran and pray an get some random job in cleaning, however were supposed to contribute to this world and I don't have any ideas what to do anymore. I thought I could help muslims with my career chooses but since they're uni bass things and people spit on your face if you don't have a degree and I don't plus everyone thinks I'm a loser for not being able to do anything proper after high school which was almost 6 years ago, so I'll have to settle for the jobs no one wants to do because they're tiring and pay you nothing. So what do I do. I can't see any possible future.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X