Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do some muslim convert to christianity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: why do some muslim convert to christianity?

First of All those videos on YouTube are fake, they are paid actors. You can catch them lying easily.

As for those who leave, it is because Allah misguided them.

Allah says:

فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يُضِلُّ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۖ فَلَا تَذْهَبْ نَفْسُكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسَرَاتٍ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ بِمَا يَصْنَعُونَ

"For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do."

- Fatir 8

Comment

Originally posted by alexiaa123 View Post
      Salam,
      I just wanted to know why do some muslims convert to christianity after they claim to have seen jessus in a dream?
      And is it the jinn or the shayatin who comes in the form of jessus in a dream?

Thank you.

They don't even know what Isa alayhis salaam looks like, so it must be a Jinn or something taking a form and claiming he is so and so...

I dunno how anyone could accept something that is so clearly shirk over that which is pure monothiesm.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by alexiaa123 View Post
        Salam,
        I just wanted to know why do some muslims convert to christianity after they claim to have seen jessus in a dream?
        And is it the jinn or the shayatin who comes in the form of jessus in a dream?

Thank you.
        When I first became a Muslim I had a dream where Jesus stood before me in a whitish thobe and said Shalom to me. It didn't affect my iman.
        "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
          are you referring to those youtube videos where the ex muslim can't even pronounce the basic arabic words, even though they were "devout moslems"? Quite a bit of production value compared to those christians who become muslims and they announce it with they crappy webcams.
          Those videos alway make me lol. I never seen devout muslims who don't know anything about Islam including some who claim they use to be imams. They could at least practice their their arabic a bit before making a video

Comment

xmas presents and mcdonalds

Comment

in my experience, most conversion videos (for any religion) make for cringeworthy viewing

it's just religious propaganda : I call then "trophy videos" :

Comment

I always wondered how a middle eastern dude looks so white!...but what do I know

Comment

Originally posted by Tawheed_Luvr View Post
                  This seems to be a tactic of some Christian videos on Youtube.. they have some testimony of someone who used to be a drug addict, homomsexual or Muslim and then convert. I am certain they are mostly completely fake.

I have never encountered any Muslim who says "Moslem"
                  They probably say it to be accepted or to sound more american I guess lol .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X