Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do some muslim convert to christianity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do some muslim convert to christianity?

Salam,
    I just wanted to know why do some muslims convert to christianity after they claim to have seen jessus in a dream?
    And is it the jinn or the shayatin who comes in the form of jessus in a dream?

Thank you.

Re: why do some muslim convert to christianity?

Originally posted by alexiaa123 View Post
    Salam,
    I just wanted to know why do some muslims convert to christianity after they claim to have seen jessus in a dream?

Thank you.
    I have no idea myself

How can someone go from worhipping the creator of the entire universe and the heavens above all the way to man that is prophet isa may ALLAH be pleased with him ( or jesus as he is called) who cannot create anything, sleeps, eats, defecates, is weak and cannot help himself.

Makes no sense to me. I am not insulting prophet isa above but he is nothing in comparison to ALLAH. And I am trying to show how stupid it is worshipping a man that cannot even help himself.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

It is extremely rare. IMO Islam refutes Christianity completely. The amount of Christians converting to Islam vastly exceeds the reverse. They must have no knowledge of Islam to do that

Comment

Salam,

Thank you.
        :wswrwb:

They see the picture that is portrayed as Jesus, so wouldn't be surprised if it was a Jinn.
        The face of the person of the picture is rumored to be the son of a pope in the 12th century if I'm not mistaken
        Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
          :wswrwb:

They see the picture that is portrayed as Jesus, so wouldn't be surprised if it was a Jinn.
          The face of the person of the picture is rumored to be the son of a pope in the 12th century if I'm not mistaken
          Oh wow, the pope even had a son Lol, thank you makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Noxchi View Post
            It is extremely rare. IMO Islam refutes Christianity completely. The amount of Christians converting to Islam vastly exceeds the reverse. They must have no knowledge of Islam to do that
            you're right, I don't think they really know islam because most of them when they tell you why they left islam is because of culture. They always mix culture with islam. -.-

Comment

you're right, I don't think they really know islam because most of them when they tell you why they left islam is because of culture. They always mix culture with islam. -.-
              Sadly I had a cousin who converted to Christianity because his parents were not practicing Muslims and he didn't know much about Islam. Not only did he convert by he became a priest :shock: and married a priests daughter. They had a daughter like 2 years ago and named her eve...
              Allah's Messenger ï·º said, "Allah said, 'O son of Adam! Spend, and I shall spend on you."

https://www.crisisaid.org.uk/appeals/yemen/

Comment

Jesus coming to them in a dream could just be an excuse.

Comment

They lose their imaan.

Comment

are you referring to those youtube videos where the ex muslim can't even pronounce the basic arabic words, even though they were "devout moslems"? Quite a bit of production value compared to those christians who become muslims and they announce it with they crappy webcams.
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Because they were blind followers of Islam in the first place

Comment

Oh wow, the pope even had a son Lol, thank you makes sense
                        clerical celibacy is not a universal rule in Christianity, and most surely not a dogma

For the Catholic Church, it only goes back to the First Lateran Council (1123)
                        For the Eastern and Oriental Orthodox, as for the Protestants, it was never implemented

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          are you referring to those youtube videos where the ex muslim can't even pronounce the basic arabic words, even though they were "devout moslems"? Quite a bit of production value compared to those christians who become muslims and they announce it with they crappy webcams.
                          This seems to be a tactic of some Christian videos on Youtube.. they have some testimony of someone who used to be a drug addict, homomsexual or Muslim and then convert. I am certain they are mostly completely fake.

I have never encountered any Muslim who says "Moslem"

Comment

Originally posted by Tawheed_Luvr View Post
                            This seems to be a tactic of some Christian videos on Youtube.. they have some testimony of someone who used to be a drug addict, homomsexual or Muslim and then convert. I am certain they are mostly completely fake.

I have never encountered any Muslim who says "Moslem"
                            Using Deceit to gain followers is a practice Christians adopted from the antics of Paul according ot the Bible,

these so called Muslims, don't even know the basics of Islam, and profess to have converted to Christianity ...

what they are doing is really degrading the image of Christians and Christianity at large,

yet they don't realise this,
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
                              They lose their imaan.
                              ^^^ This

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X