Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black magic has been done on my family need help

hi there

i am a 22 year old male who has had black magic done on his family and bloodline . it feels like everything that was ment for me has surpasssed me in all aspects of life , no mattter how hard i try i always fail . all my uncles my grandfathers all males in my family have hard lifes and not even one has had a good life . anyway i know black magic has been done on me and my family as i have been told.
    im mixed race btw so you can also guess why black magic was done on me (racism,hatred) also because we are the mutts of the family

even my friends mothers were doing black magic on me in school blaming me because there kids got bad grades
    im honestly thinking about not having children . my bloodline is cursed and it seems like theres nothing i can do to overcome this .

this is a serous thread btw

how can i protect myself from evil people and family members who are trying to destroy my life ??
    Last edited by weightlifter92; 12-06-14, 01:28 PM.

Re: black magic has been done on my family need help

but failing is life is more a matter of kismet rather than black magic, there are millions of people out there who haven't achieved what they wanted to in life. its more to do with luck than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by weightlifter92 View Post
      hi there

i am a 22 year old male who has had black magic done on his family and bloodline . it feels like everything that was ment for me has surpasssed me in all aspects of life , no mattter how hard i try i always fail . all my uncles my grandfathers all males in my family have hard lifes and not even one has had a good life . anyway i know black magic has been done on me and my family as i have been told.
      im mixed race btw so you can also guess why black magic was done on me (racism,hatred) also because we are the mutts of the family

even my friends mothers were doing black magic on me in school blaming me because there kids got bad grades
      im honestly thinking about not having children . my bloodline is cursed and it seems like theres nothing i can do to overcome this .

this is a serous thread btw

how can i protect myself from evil people and family members who are trying to destroy my life ??
      Waalaykum Asalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

It is sad to hear such a case and we to Allah for you and your families succes.

Sometimes things become difficult and we might blame it on black magic while it can have other reasons, but we must put our trust in Allah, and if we believe we are cursed with black magic then we should seek a cure for it, as in your case.

Read this fatwa in sha Allah: http://islamqa.info/en/240
      Sisters don't rep or joke with me.

Comment

Istighfaar and salwaat

in abundance
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
        X