X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dear Sister "Justjamiegirl "

Just read that thread she posted in :(

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by m_islam975 View Post
      Sorry brothers and sisters but after some silly replies I think I've to say :

It's not your business

Actually seeing as you publically announced it on a Muslim forum, what did you think people would say? No one here has her contact details, she doesn't post here, she has her own life in America and there is no need for a Muslim Man to be getting in touch with her unless he has a valid Islamic reason for doing so.
      Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

OMG! This thread made me laugh so much...people can hear me from miles...:rofl1:..surely a troll...

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
          OMG! This thread made me laugh so much...people can hear me from miles...:rofl1:..surely a troll...
          Yes and even though the other acc is probably fake aswell it's still pretty funny

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
            Yes and even though the other acc is probably fake aswell it's still pretty funny

Actually when sister ch.... replied with that link...it became even more hilarious...

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
              Actually when sister ch.... replied with that link...it became even more hilarious...
              Yeah I know. I hadn't heard about the user in question at first.

Comment

It's not your business
                very defensive
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

It's not your business

And that is why I'm closing this
                  Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Working...
                  X