Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When mean spirited Muslims want to give you dawah

:salams all

You know when those mean spirited patience lacking Muslims who think they know everything about deen and who have obnoxious personalities want to preach to you about Islam. Do they actually think in their heads that anyone would want to be like them?

How come everyone is so fixed on scolding people, being rude all in the name of Islam? The prophet (saw) was loved by people even his enemies loved him. What makes you think if people don't like you because of your harshness or your lack of Adab that they will take dawah from you?

It's like a trashman telling me to buy atar from him. Why would I? Even if his atar is the best id have second thoughts about the way it was packed and questions it's cleanliness.

First be like rasululah (saw) master the art of patience, calmness, make ur speech lovable that people want to actually want to listen to you. You are trying to deliver gods message how can you talk like a lunatic? If you can't deliver that message with gentleness please refrain from speaking.

It doesn't matter how much You know or how well you cover yourself none of it means anything if you don't have Rahma for people. More people will love Islam if we all stopped for a second put our egos aside and become more merciful to all the people in our lives.

This remind is first for myself...and to you all.
    Last edited by ~Salma~; 07-06-14, 08:53 PM. Reason: Correcting typos

Re: When mean spirited Muslims want to give you dawah

:wswrwb:

:jkk: for the reminder
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

:salams
      I don't think I've encountered this yet >_> but :jkk:

Comment

True, call with patience and beauty.
        Was this related to a particular situation sister.
        Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X