My neighbors are non-muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My neighbors are non-muslims

do you normally live near muslims, you're very fortunate if you do.

i saw a muslim woman on the bus the other day and got very happy at seeing her.
    'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
    Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
    علي الحبشي

Comment

Have you spoken to them about it?

Comment

Well there is 63.something million ppl in this country and only 2.7 to 3 million are muslims so chances are quite high.

thanks.
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
          :wswrwb:

Wow, you are the only muslim out of 3k people?? I couldn't imagine that, must be so hard for you. Do you have problems in doing ibadat?
          The closest masjid is 3 KMs and the one i go to is around 4.5KM.... its really tough and at times i feel like i am in a jail.

Comment

Originally posted by TalibIelm View Post
            The closest masjid is 3 KMs and the one i go to is around 4.5KM.... its really tough and at times i feel like i am in a jail.
            It's tough indeed, but remember brother, even every inch of your journey to masjid is rewarding :insha: :up:

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
            Have you spoken to them about it?
            No. I am not a type of person who likes confrontation.

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            I technically only have one neighbor right now, I live in a residential neighborhood but the house to the left of ours was damaged in a fire so the owners haven't been here since January. They are quiet young people who are Christian but they don't push their beliefs on anyone.

Now my neighbors on the other side are super annoying. Always staring, playing loud music in their cars. And they have like 8 cars and have nowhere to park them so they park in front of other people's homes. Which is annoying when you have visitors over and they have nowhere to park -_-

There are always drug dealers in front of my house selling, they'll park and you'll see someone walk up and buy. It's like can you at least try to be more sneaky?
            Drug dealers in front of your house? Oh my? Why don't people report them to police?

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Working...
            X