My neighbors are non-muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My neighbors are non-muslims

And they are loud, noisy, and swear a lot, and they smoke, and they are women.

#sigh

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: My neighbors are non-muslims

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      lol. frustrating innit?

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Yeah, loool. My neighbours are Muslims so I don't have to put up with that alhamdulilah, just feel sorry for you.
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

You know some of us have hardly had Muslim neighbors -.-
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

are they English?

Comment

Mine are all non Muslim too. The other day two of them were trying to invite my mom to Christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
                are they English?
                Nope. Asian.

Originally posted by sadiyah.. View Post
                Mine are all non Muslim too. The other day two of them were trying to invite my mom to Christianity.
                Wow that's scary. Your mom should stay away from them, I think.

Comment

Lol sorry but thats life, just because you are muslim doesn't mean the rest of the world will be too.

Mine are non-muslims too but very lovely and respectful, when they hear it is Eid or Ramadan they are always saying 'Eid/Ramadan mubarak' to us but of course at christmas they are also sending us christmas cards. so what, lets just respect each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                    Wow that's scary. Your mom should stay away from them, I think.
                    Yeah maybe. They came to our door and were telling us about their views of Jesus and really confused my mom with the whole trinity thing.
                    Last edited by sadiyah..; 02-06-14, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Call the council if they are being too obstructive.

Comment

At least your neighbour isn't a drug dealer who has raves EVERY night and sometimes morning.

Comment

As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb Sis,

I am going through the same situation and its really frustrating. I am the only muslim in this apartment complex of 3k people.... it feels so odd at times.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard01 View Post
                            Lol sorry but thats life, just because you are muslim doesn't mean the rest of the world will be too.

Mine are non-muslims too but very lovely and respectful, when they hear it is Eid or Ramadan they are always saying 'Eid/Ramadan mubarak' to us but of course at christmas they are also sending us christmas cards. so what, lets just respect each other.
                            Good for you. My colleagues are non-muslims too and they are pretty nice like you described, minus christmas card. Never say merry christmas to them too and they understand.

Originally posted by Faissaloo View Post
                            At least your neighbour isn't a drug dealer who has raves EVERY night and sometimes morning.
                            Errrrrrr I am gonna move out if that happens

Originally posted by TalibIelm View Post
                            As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb Sis,

I am going through the same situation and its really frustrating. I am the only muslim in this apartment complex of 3k people.... it feels so odd at times.
                            :wswrwb:

Wow, you are the only muslim out of 3k people?? I couldn't imagine that, must be so hard for you. Do you have problems in doing ibadat?

Comment

I technically only have one neighbor right now, I live in a residential neighborhood but the house to the left of ours was damaged in a fire so the owners haven't been here since January. They are quiet young people who are Christian but they don't push their beliefs on anyone.

Now my neighbors on the other side are super annoying. Always staring, playing loud music in their cars. And they have like 8 cars and have nowhere to park them so they park in front of other people's homes. Which is annoying when you have visitors over and they have nowhere to park -_-

There are always drug dealers in front of my house selling, they'll park and you'll see someone walk up and buy. It's like can you at least try to be more sneaky?

Comment

Working...
                              X