Are we forgetting niyyah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we forgetting niyyah?

Asalam alaikum wa rahmat allahi wa barakatuh all brothers and sisters I hope you are in a very well state.
    With this thread I want discuss something I have been thinking about for long time since I reverted to Islam and that is are we forgetting niyyah?
    I wish we can have a discussion in the best way without insulting anyone. I don't want to make anyone upset and I pray to Allah to forgive me if what I am doing is haram.
    And Im sorry if this kind of thread already exist, I could t not find any when I searched. And sorry for my English.

There is there so many groups of muslims today and each one is saying they're follow the right path and the others are doing bida,shirk or kuffr. If your not in "my group" your a kafir, if you don't do this your a kafir, if you wear your pants below your ankles your a kafir ect.
    Islam is easy but it feels so hard to follow Islam because you have all these "extreme" sheiks giving fatwas like that group is bad because they pray slightly different from us, that group is going to hell and is trying to change Islam because they say it's okay to vote. That group is not the straight path, this hadith is strong then that. Sheiks are calling other sheiks kafir, they are saying don't listen to him because of something like he has no beard.
    Isn't Islam moderate?
    We heard stories in the hadith that people enter paradise because of one good deed they did once in thier life after living an whole evil life and Allah forgives them and enters them in paradise. Like the girl who gave a thirsty dog water.
    Then we have people saying if you draw something your going to hell.
    Don't we know what the name Rahman means?

Some people are just following something a sheikh had said, who are they to declare haram and halal?
    If it is as hard as some people say, who will go to Jannah except the prophets(peace be upon them all)?
    And what about people who do things that is haram in Allahs name, like Jihadists in Syria?

I don't want to write any name on a sheik because that would be backbiting, Im not going to judge anyone because that is for Allah swt to do. Im not saying this is haram or halal I just want your opinions beacuase it feels like we are forgetting niyyah and are juding each other.

Re: Are we forgetting niyyah?

Waalaikummussalam brother, I know what you feel, pls just refer to Al Qur'an & Hadits only. We're all Human even those sheikhs so they can do wrong also. We as moslem hv to try our best to learn more & more about our Deen till the time comes, so no one can break us apart as a moslem brothers/sisters.

Comment

Waalaikummussalam brother, I know what you feel, pls just refer to Al Qur'an & Hadits only. We're all Human even those sheikhs so they can do wrong also. We as moslem hv to try our best to learn more & more about our Deen till the time comes, so no one can break us apart as a moslem brothers/sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by lovelylolita View Post
        yes I know thank you :)

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X