Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Apologies

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
    A poster (in this thread) took great offence to my posts that she insulted me.
    it was a she???

i love 'who dunnit's'

who told wizard of oz that he is rude and ill mannered.........................

anyway your forgiven if you have ever been rude to me. athough you haven't been but will accept the apology
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

No offence akhi, but you claimed those you offended were Haters in other words they deserved your offence ...

I suggest If you sincerely apologize to people, don't have a dig at them at the same time,

:jkk:
      Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 30-05-14, 06:31 PM.
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

She should apologize to you as well.
        “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          it was a she???

i love 'who dunnit's'

anyway your forgiven if you have ever been rude to me. athough you haven't been but will accept the apology
          i kno i kno tehehe

Comment

I think being a modernist, you have bigger fish to fry than to be worried about apologising.
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

That's unacceptable that she insulted you, she owes you a apology as well.

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                I think being a modernist, you have bigger fish to fry than to be worried about apologising.
                Thanks for the deeds :up:

But for clarifications sake, what do you mean by 'modernist'?

Comment

:salams
                  Forgiven - wasn't offended but I felt the bitterness in your posts >_>
                  It's okay you're young, i'm young..majority of us are young, filled with angst trying to find our way to be closer to Allah..it's no easy journey at times!
                  Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                    :salams
                    Forgiven - wasn't offended but I felt the bitterness in your posts >_>
                    It's okay you're young, i'm young..majority of us are young, filled with angst trying to find our way to be closer to Allah..it's no easy journey at times!
                    I enjoyed your role in Assassin's Creed.

Comment

I enjoyed your role in Assassin's Creed.

Comment

You never offended me.
                        Hakuna matata.

Comment

Thanks for the deeds :up:

But for clarifications sake, what do you mean by 'modernist'?
                          :1popcorn:
                          ‘If only I had done such-and-such, then such-and-such would have happened.’ Rather you should say, ‘Qaddara Allah wa ma sha a fa’ala (Allah decrees, and what He wills He does),’ for (the words) ‘If only’ open the door to the Shaytan.” (Narrated by Muslim).

Comment

Wizard of Oz, you aught to change your username because it is associated with Sihr/Magic,

as I'm sure your Aware, Sihr is Kufr, and we should disassociate ourselves as much as we can from such Evil.

a bit of constructive advice akhi,

:jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                              it was a she???

i love 'who dunnit's'

I wonder who it was too...

Comment

Originally posted by Asma28 View Post
                                I wonder who it was too...
                                Not you?
                                “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Working...
                                X