Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

    Originally posted by Sirius View Post
    what about kent?
    There's Sevenoaks like 15 minutes away from here. It's a pretty place with nice little cafes and cute little shops. and lovely to drive through too.
    That sounds so nice :masha:

    yeah ML you're going there whether you like it or not
    ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
    U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

      Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
      errrrr right

      that is exactly what to say to someone who is having a mid life crisis.

      for lack of tact and for ordering me to cook you bengali fish

      You better pray that you never eat any of my fish curry. you wil live to regret it
      lol no one mess with Muslima London!

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

        learn a language, karate/yoga/pilates.
        get into gym/fitness
        make some new friends reconnect with old ones
        organize a family get-to-gether or bbq or day trip someplace
        make a list of places you've wanted to visit/eat at and make it your goal to tick them all off
        take up painting/baking/sewing
        ramadan is coming up soon so maybe start preparations/ Eid shopping- that takes forever

        you have a lot of options

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

          Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
          That sounds so nice :masha:

          yeah ML you're going there whether you like it or not
          Made up my mind
          Coming to Leicester to bother supermod.

          Will be checking in with your mom to see whether supermod skills extend to cooking n cleaning
          Look out for me weren't you walking past your office window

          Originally posted by wizard01 View Post
          lol no one mess with Muslima London!
          You tell her sis
          Last edited by Muslima London; 29-05-14, 04:47 PM.
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

          You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



          please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

            Originally posted by Superwoman View Post
            learn a language, karate/yoga/pilates.
            get into gym/fitness
            make some new friends reconnect with old ones
            organize a family get-to-gether or bbq or day trip someplace
            make a list of places you've wanted to visit/eat at and make it your goal to tick them all off
            take up painting/baking/sewing
            ramadan is coming up soon so maybe start preparations/ Eid shopping- that takes forever

            you have a lot of options
            Originally posted by Sirius View Post
            what about kent?
            There's Sevenoaks like 15 minutes away from here. It's a pretty place with nice little cafes and cute little shops. and lovely to drive through too.
            Kent
            Garden of England :up:

            Wow superwoman
            Your full of ideas :jkk:
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

            You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



            please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

              This might not sound like much but I like Godalming- it's quite a cute place and close enough to London. Just go there for a walk, browse around the shops and have afternoon tea at the cafe.
              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

                Originally posted by neelu View Post
                This might not sound like much but I like Godalming- it's quite a cute place and close enough to London. Just go there for a walk, browse around the shops and have afternoon tea at the cafe.
                Godaliing

                i really want to go

                lake distrit
                cornwall
                bath
                Scotaland

                places weelllll over 48 miles

                i went on holiday to turkey a few years ago with my sistes. i'm just wondering - should i repetnt for that?? coz it is a sin isn't it. travellling without mahram
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

                  Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  Godaliing

                  i really want to go

                  lake distrit
                  cornwall
                  bath
                  Scotaland

                  places weelllll over 48 miles

                  i went on holiday to turkey a few years ago with my sistes. i'm just wondering - should i repetnt for that?? coz it is a sin isn't it. travellling without mahram
                  What's wrong with your dad or brother? Can't they go with you?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

                    Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
                    What's wrong with your dad or brother? Can't they go with you?
                    Dad not well :(

                    Brothers don't want to take us sisters anywhere :(

                    In sha Allah brother will take me umrah this December
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                    You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                    please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

                      Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      Dad not well :(

                      Brothers don't want to take us sisters anywhere :(

                      In sha Allah brother will take me umrah this December
                      That's mean from your bro. My mamas(I have 6 ..lol) never behave like that, of course my mom is like their mom(eldest) and they are really afraid of her..lol..May be you need to instill fear in him. You can learn from my mom, let me know when you go to BD next time ..lol.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X