• Show
Clear All

• errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

ok not THAT OLD but.......

i'm bored
    discontent
    fed up :(

cheer me up guys

i tell you what would really make me happy. to just get away from it all.
    go to a completely different coutnry (with kids of course) and just forget my life

AND NO I DONT MEAN SHIRLEY VALENTINE STYLE

BUT can't go anywhere - well not for the next few years until the bratty boy grows up to be a mahram

So suggestions (and apologies to those friends who have heard al this already) what can i do to make life seem a bit more interesting.

and pls make dua that i do umrah soon in sha allah. i did make intentino that i shall do it in February but it wasn't in my fate to happen so in sha allah this December. May allah fulfil my intentions
    Last edited by Muslima London; 28-05-14, 07:28 PM.
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Re: errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

and yes i am grateful for all that allah has given me

Alhamdulillah
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

knock knock
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

:salams

Get Mar....Oh, how how about teaching kids at the masjid, maybe?
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
          knock knock
          whose there

doctor

yes heard it beofre

doctor who

:rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            :salams

Get Mar....Oh, how how about teaching kids at the masjid, maybe?
            i'm stil at level 2 tajweed classes

i think they might be able to teach me

I did think about volunteering at my local mosque. i already work 3 days and 1 day voluntary at a womans charity but personally i dont like my local mosque. Does that sound bad

Comment

Go hyde park , play dodgeball, eat ice cream.You will feel a lot better.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,ďUhibbuki mithla m‚ antÍĒ ďUhibbuki kaifam‚ kunteeeĒďWa mahm‚ k‚na mahma s‚raĒ

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                whose there
                I eat mop
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

I'm having a mid mid-life crisis :(
                  And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

errrr :scratch: midl ife crisis

You need a vacation, go to Lake District
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                      Go hyde park , play dodgeball, eat ice cream.You will feel a lot better.
                      1st done
                      3rd - always!!!

2nd - errrr, with teenage kids :(
                      maybe i'm hanging around with too manyy young kids esp on this forum. need to go on teh Age concern forum to really appreciate my yoof i t hink. Then i will feel really young, like a sping chick

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                        I eat mop
                        i eat mop who??? :scratch:

put that on the bad joke thread.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          You need a vacation, go to Lake District
                          thats what i mean sis!!!

been reading up on this and i aint even alowed to go on a short break until the boy gets to teh age of 14.

otherwise i woudl have been up for a holiday. that woudl hae sorted out the moods i think

Comment

i eat mop who???
                            el oh el

Comment

1st done
                              3rd - always!!!

2nd - errrr, with teenage kids :(
                              maybe i'm hanging around with too manyy young kids esp on this forum. need to go on teh Age concern forum to really appreciate my yoof i t hink. Then i will feel really young, like a sping chick
                              Use your brother as Mahram no ?

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,ďUhibbuki mithla m‚ antÍĒ ďUhibbuki kaifam‚ kunteeeĒďWa mahm‚ k‚na mahma s‚raĒ

Comment

Working...
                              X