Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wisdom teeth are so painful! Any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wisdom teeth are so painful! Any tips?

:salams

My last wisdom tooth is coming through and it's so painful, the pain is excruciating and I can't eat.. my mum made my favorite food today and I felt like it was going to waste because I couldn't taste a single thing.

It's on the bottom right side.. I tried to contact my dentist but I have to wait till next Monday as it's not an emergency apparently and I should just take some Ibuprofen, but that doesn't really help the problem because I can still feel pain when I chew? It's like teething all over again..

Any tips.. I'm really hungry and I couldn't eat much today because of the pain.. anything I could do.. I don't really want to drink anything.. because I've been drinking water all day to quench my hunger.. and I'm really craving some rice and lamb right now!
    Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Re: My wisdom teeth are so painful! Any tips?

Wa Laikum Asalaam Wr Wb Brother,

This will be helpful Insha Allah >>>> Click image for larger version

Name:	Cloves.png
Views:	1
Size:	328.3 KB
ID:	10748349 Take one or two everyday and place it near your wisdom teeth :) Please don't try to chew it and let the juice of it flow inside for some time.

If you feel uncomfortable due to the hardness of the clove - Please try Clove Oil :)

May Allah make it easy for you and guide all of us towards the right path. Ameen
    Last edited by TalibIelm; 22-05-14, 09:23 PM. Reason: Got some feedback from a Sister

Comment

Nurofen Plus and biting on a clove oil soaked cotton wool did it for me until I was seen by the dentist for removal-didn't feel a thing alhamdulilah even afterwards once the anaesthetic had worn off-I think my pain threshold increased because i was in pain for so long before!

Hang in there!! and make sure you see the dentist soon!

Comment

you as well!!!

im sure someone else had wisdom tooth pain the other day

- clove oil
        - anaesthetic liquid type thing from chemist (Anusel i think :scratch:) - briliiant stuff
        - garlic
        - gargle with salty water

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Mix some honey and cinnamon, make a paste and puton teeth
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Wa alaykum assalam

I have had numerous issues with wisdom tooth, this is what I would advise.

Get an emergency appointment with Dentist so they can prescribe you anti-bio to eliminate infection. You need to do this asap otherwise nothing will make the pain go away and it will spread to your throat.

Clove/Clove oil is effective pain relief but only use that as temp measure, I ended up using it quiet a bit on advise of Ummah members and others it destroyed my tooth so had to get it extracted.

Ibuprofen is ineffective and will only relieve for few hours.

One of the things which works is when brushing your teeth slowly rub the toothbrush on the wisdom tooth as sometimes tiny bits of food get stuck in there. These bits of food eventually rott and cause infection and bad odour. Bushing will help.

In any case, go see dentist, call around and no reason why you can't get emergency appointment!
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X