Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naseeha please.

Let me begin:

I feel like I go through stages of intense sadness and normality and it really drives me insane sometimes. I pray and fulfill the faridh to the best of my ability alhamdulilah but I don't know I just feel so lost. So confused so angry and so negative about life sometimes. I sometimes think to myself, what is the point of life?
    I don't wish to get married, because I think so negatively about it all, and think I won't be successful in it. That then leaves what? Life as being just a routine, go home, work/ study, sleep. Is that it? Really? What is the point of life then?
    I spend most of my time alone which may contribute towards my sadness, but I like my space and have never been the overly-clingy friendly type.
    I don't know how to describe it, I just feel lost and confused about life. Let me put it this way, the general course of life is what? grow up > get married > have kids > become old > then die. I DONT want to get married, but I sometimes DO, but then I just dismiss this feeling because again at the failure thing, I'm not sure how I'll sustain the relationship with him since I have very little/ personal experience about how to maintain a strong marriage. All my life, I've only ever seen marriages crumble in front of my eyes, from credulous relationships, to rude/ inconsiderate stingy husbands. All these shattered marriages have really tainted my opinion about marriage and I'm quite frankly afraid of ever putting myself in a vulnerable position where this could happen to me. I'd much rather stay away.

That being said, once that stage of life is omitted whats left? Nothing, just eat, sleep and die. I don't mind that either, but I don't understand why I feel so unhappy and angry?
    I feel this unease in my heart sometimes and it really brings me down. Whenever I see, married women with their husbands/ boyfriends or whatever, I feel physically sick to my stomach.

I don't even know if its depression, but it does reoccur alot and I'll have times when I'm normal but then I'll just hate life, hate everything and just think what is the point of this dunyah? Death almost seems appealing to me....

Naseeha please.

Is this UAM
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: Naseeha please.

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      Is this UAM
      Sorry? :

Comment

:salams

You need to have some meaningful goals in your life. We were not created to eat, sleep, and die. We were created to worship Allah.

If you feel you have nothing better to do, then better yourself in deen. Set goals that you can accomplish. Maybe, try to memorize a Juz of Qur'an on your own or with a teacher in your locality. One of the best things you can do, as it will be a provision for you in the Hereafter.

Go to the masjid more often and befriend pious sisters there. You need good company. Being around other people will get your mind off of useless thoughts as you will constantly be engaged in interacting with others.

This may all seem hard, but you have to make the effort to do it. If you're just gonna sit at home and get depressed without making any effort to help yourself, then you aren't gonna get anywhere.

All difficult times don't last, they will soon go away and better times will come :insha:
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

JazahkhAllahu Khair Brother mirror.

I will reflect on that advice. May Allah reward you . Ameen

Comment

To get a very summarized version of events, it goes like this:

You are born --> Try hard to fulfill all that is required of you as a Muslim and leave what is haram --> Put forth something, anything for the Muslim Ummah, if only bringing one righteous child into the world, but the more the better --> Pass on --> Live a happy consistent life in Jannah with Allah's permission.

The world isn't a very good or nice place, a lot of material in Islam indicates this.

Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X