How to say i failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to say i failed

For the first time in my life i had a feeling of failure in exams, it was an A Level C2 maths edexcel paper, i revised a lot for it and in the exam my mind went blank, how am i supposed to say to my parents that i will probably get a C???
    Last edited by Mujahideen75; 22-05-14, 11:27 AM. Reason: spelling error

How to say i failed

Failure isn't the end of the world.. We all struggle with exams. Just tell them, you studied hard, the paper didn't go as well as you expected and just tell them to have faith in you to do better next time. :)
    Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

How to say i failed

Qadr of Allah tell them that :) then retake or something next yeah? inshaAllah. 'Don't be sad, Allah is with us' (y)
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: How to say i failed

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        Qadr of Allah tell them that :) then retake or something next yeah? inshaAllah. 'Don't be sad, Allah is with us' (y)
        i guess i can retake them, but that would be like doing 4 A Levels at once

Comment

How to say i failed

I did 4 at the start of the year but then dropped one coz I couldn't keep up with my other subjects. I'm sure you could do them all together most a level students start with 4 and drop one that they did worse than the others before they start A2
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Mujahideen75 View Post
            For the first time in my life i had a feeling of failure in exams, it was an A Level C2 maths edexcel paper, i revised a lot for it and in the exam my mind went blank, how am i supposed to say to my parents that i will probably get a C???
            Try preparing them for it now. Give them some warning shots, "I'm really not sure how I did, I just blanked out during the exam, please pray for me [make cutie face for mum and dad]", " I don't know if there are enough prayers for me for Allah to pass me in this exam [sigh, look sad]", etc. This way they will expect bad news, so it wont' be such a shock when you tell them. Also, they might feel a bit guilty themseles for not praying for you enough. (Not sure I should encourage you to use your paretns guilt to protect yourself).

Then jsut do retakes or whatever. I don't know what the system is now. Just go with whatever Allah had decreed for you.

Comment

bruva, last year i took
              Maths, Islamic Studies and Arabic 2nd language. i got UUC grades. dont worry. i completely failed two exams, i got under 20% for two exams. and i got a C.
              dont worry
              نحن قوما اعزنا الله بالإسلام فإن ابتغينا عزة بغيره أذلنا الله

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X