Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converts/Reverts do you remember when you converted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converts/Reverts do you remember when you converted?

Assalaam Alakium,

I took my shahada through whyislam. It was in March of 2013 that I converted Allhumdillah. I cried like a baby when I said my shahada lol

Re: Converts/Reverts do you remember when you converted?

:salams:
    Aww maasha Allah! :')
    I remember reverting too but mine wasn't a public shahada, actually I never did that it was an internal change and never public... Actually you should do what I did and write a nice story for us to read of your reversion. ^_^
    The convert story that has been read 15,000+ times
    "In the Ottoman Empire, Muhammadﷺ's descendants formed a kind of nobility with the privilege of carrying green turbans."

Comment

wa'alakumsalaam.

this is one of the most, moving shahada's i ever seen, Sister Dana's conversion will make you cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh3m2iYEmwU

Comment

Originally posted by AidanUK View Post
        Aww maasha Allah! :')
        I remember reverting too but mine wasn't a public shahada, actually I never did that it was an internal change and never public... Actually you should do what I did and write a nice story for us to read of your reversion. ^_^
        Mines wasn't public either. It was actually over the phone....I will write my convert story inshallah:)

Comment

Originally posted by Umar_ View Post
          wa'alakumsalaam.

this is one of the most, moving shahada's i ever seen, Sister Dana's conversion will make you cry.

Subhanallah I literally teared up watching that. That was the same part of the shahada that I started crying at.

Comment

:wswrwb: I remember it like it was yesterday 11.11.2009
            ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

4/4/2014

I wish I had a huge emotional reaction to it :/

Comment

MashAllah brother Daniel. Those hugs ♡

http://youtu.be/ke_WvaEs15A

Comment

:wswrwb:

Yes. Most definitely.

:alhumdull
                  Say, "Indeed, my prayer, my rites of sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah , Lord of the worlds. No partner has He. And this I have been commanded, and I am the first [among you] of the Muslims."(Al-'An`ām, 162-163)

Comment

:salams
                    The best feeling for a revert is when he is shown the place in hell where he could have gone before he sees his place in Jannah

My dear revert brothers and sisters, could you please tell me your story of what brought you to Islam? I find it really interesting, especially when it's from atheists.
                    [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Made my decision to revert in January 2013. But I still haven't got a chance to declare the faith in front of two male witnesses :/
                      your online source of hadiths: http://sunnah.com/
                      ask me questions: ask.fm/caetratilegion

Comment

I converted 1 week before Ramadan last year. I can't wait for Ramadan this year :)

Comment

wa'alakumsalaam.

I thought that I am a stone-hearted person, I won't cry, but that made me tremble naturally,
                          :jkk: Umar !
                          Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

wa'alakumsalaam.

:ahb:
                            ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

June 1993.

Been Muslim longer than most people that call me a "New Muslim" have been alive. It is more correct to say they are the new Muslims :D
                              By Him in whose Hand is the Soul of Muhammad, there is not one from the nations of the Jews and the Christians who hears about me and then dies while he has not believed in what I have been sent with except that he will be one of the companions of the Fire”. (Reported by Muslim in kitaabul Imaan)
                              www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X