Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drowsiness and restlessness

:salams

Recently I am easily feeling drowsy and restless. I don't know why. I think I eat healthy food and sleep better. I feel very lazy in doing my deeds, it's like I am having ton of weights on my shoulder when I want to pray or read Quran, or may be waking up for tahajjud at night. I am also easily feeling restless, getting upset of petty things. I just don't feel calm.

But I do feel better when I read dhikr in the morning and evening. I started this dhikr yesterday and I feel calmer. But the symptom will appear again and again later.

Is it by any chance a sign of evil eye or may be jinn possession? What to do with this? Should I read manzil everyday now for ruqya?

Any advice would be appreciated.

:jkk:

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Re: Drowsiness and restlessness

Waalaikumussalam.
    I am more inclined to think it is stress related.
    When you are stressed everything becomes a burden.

Something must be upsetting you in the back of your mind that might cause this.
    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
      Waalaikumussalam.

Really? Then what's the solution for stress?

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Maybe you should get a hormone check?
        That could be the cause...

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
          Really? Then what's the solution for stress?
          You need to find ways to relax.
          Whatever that maybe causing the stress would not go away ,if so you wouldnt be stressed in the first place.

Take a walk , shower ,dont load on food and drink ,read , listen to inspirational lectures these can help and slowly try and figure out a way to fix whatever that maybe bothering you .

Comment

You need to find ways to relax.
            Whatever that maybe causing the stress would not go away ,if so you wouldnt be stressed in the first place.

Take a walk , shower ,dont load on food and drink ,read , listen to inspirational lectures these can help and slowly try and figure out a way to fix whatever that maybe bothering you .
            I've done all you mention but still......

Originally posted by Nuuna View Post
            Maybe you should get a hormone check?
            That could be the cause...
            What kind of hormone check?

Comment

Some interesting reads.

http://productivemuslim.com/how-a-po...-productivity/
              http://productivemuslim.com/top-10-s...ctive-muslims/

Comment

Waalaikumussalam.

This ^ ^.

Go to the doctor and have yourself checked, sister. The doctor will find out what is causing you to feel like this and advise accordingly.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Hi sister.., if you think you've been bothered by syaithan/jinn you can ruqyah yourself, by read surah Albaqoroh after shalah.
                  Or maybe you're just bored with your routine activities or there's something bothered you. You just need to take a day off & do something different from your daily routine, something which will make you cheer up or go to the mosque to hv Taklim.

Hope it'll helps, takecare..

Comment

Hi sister.., if you think you've been bothered by syaithan/jinn you can ruqyah yourself, by read surah Albaqoroh after shalah.
                    Or maybe you're just bored with your routine activities or there's something bothered you. You just need to take a day off & do something different from your daily routine, something which will make you cheer up or go to the mosque to hv Taklim.

Hope it'll helps, takecare..

Comment

Dunno sisters. May be I am just tired. Please make dua for me.

Comment

Dunno sisters. May be I am just tired. Please make dua for me.
                        Sister, please dont leave it, have yourself checked, it might just be a simple iron or vitamin deficiency which can be easily treated.
                        That will greatly improve your quality of life.

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                          Sister, please dont leave it, have yourself checked, it might just be a simple iron or vitamin deficiency which can be easily treated.
                          That will greatly improve your quality of life.
                          :jkk: sister. :insha: will see doctor if it doesn't go away. I do not really fancy hospitals and doctors actually.

Comment

What kind of hormone check?
                            Ask for a thyroid test, that usually causes tiredness and stress and anxiety.

Comment

If it's medical then i will suggest the best cure.

One teaspoon of blackseed oil in the morning (with honey is better but works either way), mix it in milk or tea.

And maybe one at night as well before bed,although some say this is unnecessary but it helps me feel better.

Black seed oil is so underrated by so many Muslims, when our religion send down by Allah tells us that it is a cure for every ailment except death, some people don't seem to believe in this and it kind of stays in the back of your their mind.

But i have seen the effects of it and it really is a wonderful cure.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X