Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am So Troubled

Salaam

I am stuck. I have reached a point in my life where I am nothing but a failure. I am entagled within a legal matter this making it hard for me to continue my education until that matter is resolved. I had a jb which I left because the stress was getting to me and affecting my health. I want to go back to school more than anything. I know I should not be complaining but I am just disappointed with the results of my court case. After months of praying to Allah (SWT) and having faith in Him I expected it to be resolved but a few days ago unexpectedly it hassaid to not be resolved until a year, if lucky. I was expecting at least a month or two at maximum. I do not even know if it will ever be resolved.

I am afraid and very worried. What if something terrible happens to me? I just keep thinking of the what ifs? in the future rather than concentrating on the present and the good things. I know I should have full faith in Allah but I am actually afraid I am starting to loose it.

Please give me any supporting advice my brothers and sisters.

Re: I Am So Troubled

Originally posted by tanragagirl View Post
    Salaam

I am stuck. I have reached a point in my life where I am nothing but a failure. I am entagled within a legal matter this making it hard for me to continue my education until that matter is resolved. I had a jb which I left because the stress was getting to me and affecting my health. I want to go back to school more than anything. I know I should not be complaining but I am just disappointed with the results of my court case. After months of praying to Allah (SWT) and having faith in Him I expected it to be resolved but a few days ago unexpectedly it hassaid to not be resolved until a year, if lucky. I was expecting at least a month or two at maximum. I do not even know if it will ever be resolved.

I am afraid and very worried. What if something terrible happens to me? I just keep thinking of the what ifs? in the future rather than concentrating on the present and the good things. I know I should have full faith in Allah but I am actually afraid I am starting to loose it.

Please give me any supporting advice my brothers and sisters.
    Walaikumassalaam Sister,

Please relax, and dont panic. Is there anything you can do to take time away from your present environment, and a change of scenery normally helps to reset the system, clear the head of negative emotions, and allows you to view matters with a fresh perspective?

Comment

Re: I Am So Troubled

Firstly I would like to say that Failure is the step to success...
      Maybe you aren't noticing the good things. The fact that you are alive and hopefully healthy is a great thing. Try to train your mind to focus on the positive. There have to be small positive things in your life that you can concentrate on. You can look at the sun shining and the fact that you have been given this day. Its a present and try to make the best of it.
      There is something really wonderful waiting for you in the future and all you have to do it hold your head above the water for a just a little longer. Life is too precious to spend it miserably. Find someone trusting and talk to them. It really does help. And please please please do not give up hope. Hang in there. I guarantee you there is some awesome times in the future for you. :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X