• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anomic Akhi
    replied
    Re: What I did for love

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    Mr sunnah promoter, you are an opportunist
    Anyone can get themselves into trouble. You or I could be in such a situation even without breaking any Islamic laws. If you can help someone who is repentant and in trouble then it is Sunnah to try.

Leave a comment:

• *sheba*
    replied

Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
    What sort of business is it and where is it based? I was looking at diversifying my interests.
    Mr sunnah promoter, you are an opportunist

Leave a comment:

• Constant Hope
    replied

Firstly you need to repent to Allah, and then you need to confess to your parents. Truth is, your family may have come around to the idea had you waited, but the truth is, the relationship was haram and your father had every right to object. If he was a good Muslim man, he wouldn't have engaged in a haram relationship and same goes for you. These feelings of infatuation and 'love' wouldn't have developed.

Hope your parents can help dig you out. They can also deny you Jannah, so fear them and your responsibility to be a good child within reasonable Islamic boundaries.

Leave a comment:

• nandoschicken
    replied

You should repent to Allah, Allah is most merciful, and seal yourself from these wrong doings. You'd have to leave your boyfriend, give up the business because it's haram and pay your parents back. Allah knows best but coming clean would be the best solution in my opinion, you are going to face hardship regardless of what you chose. All the haram things you do for pleasure, will ultimately be the source of your greatest pain. Allah tells us these things, we should refrain from them but we're weak humans, we all make mistakes so don't despair too much. Allah is the most merciful, repent to Allah and turn to him with all that you can and Allah will turn these bad deeds into good deeds :)

Leave a comment:

• Hadid
    replied

Paragraphs please

Leave a comment:

• Aisha2009
    replied

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    Walaikum salaam

So you stole your parents money. Your own parents that raised you to help some guy you barely know. That is just insane

And you did this to yourself. Do not dare say that ALLAH does not put someone in a situation they cannot handle, as this does not apply to your situation. You did this to yourself

And what kind of guy takes stolen money to fund a business assuming he knows.

I would suggest you come clean to your parents. You will have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

It is either that or you work and pay them back.

Sorry but I am with your parents on this one. You should not have been talking to this guy in the first place and getting involved with him. Your parents did not send you to university for that.

I am not sure what you can do. Try and get that money back that you put in the business. That is what you should be doing.

Sorry if I am harsh.

Or ask friends to lend you money and you pay them back when you finish university
    I am sorry sister, but I am with him on this one.
    I hope you come clean to your parents soon. The sooner the better.

Leave a comment:

• Ibna' F
    replied

Last edited by Ibna' F; 21-05-14, 08:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anomic Akhi
    replied

Originally posted by sw200 View Post
    I know what I did was wrong, i shouldnt've done it i regret it with all my heart. im so worried that my parents will ever find out. they are coming in a few weeks and i would run away from them if they found out because i am a coward and i wouldnt dare face them. do you think Allah will ever forgive me for what i did? do you think He will help me with this situation, i have nobody i am all alone in this world. i now have to run a business all by myself and he is leaving the country and said will work and send money. i am so afraid and worried
    What sort of business is it and where is it based? I was looking at diversifying my interests.

Leave a comment:

• sw200
    replied

I know what I did was wrong, i shouldnt've done it i regret it with all my heart. im so worried that my parents will ever find out. they are coming in a few weeks and i would run away from them if they found out because i am a coward and i wouldnt dare face them. do you think Allah will ever forgive me for what i did? do you think He will help me with this situation, i have nobody i am all alone in this world. i now have to run a business all by myself and he is leaving the country and said will work and send money. i am so afraid and worried

Leave a comment:

• Anomic Akhi
    replied

I'd say you can do anything for (Halal) love but dont do that (steal money from your parents)

Leave a comment:

• UmmAbdulMalik
    replied

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
    Walaikum salaam

So you stole your parents money. Your own parents that raised you to help some guy you barely know. That is just insane

And you did this to yourself. Do not dare say that ALLAH does not put someone in a situation they cannot handle, as this does not apply to your situation. You did this to yourself

I would suggest you come clean to your parents. You will have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Sorry but I am with your parents on this one. You should not have been talking to this guy in the first place and getting involved with him. Your parents did not send you to university for that.

I am not sure what you can do. Try and get that money back that you put in the business. That is what you should be doing.

Sorry if I am harsh.

Or ask friends to lend you money and you pay them back when you finish university

Gotta agree with firestar here sis....

^

May Allah make it easy for u. Ameen

Leave a comment:

• firestar101
    replied

Walaikum salaam

Sorry if I am harsh.

Last edited by firestar101; 17-05-14, 06:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sw200
    started a topic What I did for love

What I did for love

Salamu Alaykom,

I am a middle eastern muslim who lives abroad. I am telling my story and am asking for advice as i have no one to turn to :'(
    I moved away from my parents 8 years ago to go to university, there I met a lovely muslim man whom i fell in love with, we were best friends before falling in love with each other we knew everything about each other. I come from a upper middle class family, and he was an orphan from a poor family. with little education, he was working minimum wage jobs and barely making ends meet; it didnt matter to me how much money he had; these things meant nothing to us, 8 years after being in a close relationship; my parents (while visiting me) found out about our relationship and he came to my parents and asked for my hand in marriage. My parents refused (because he was an orphan and because he was just an employee with low salary) and told me to stop talking to him and threatened to take me back home with them if i kept talking to him. When they went back i kept seeing him because we are deeply in love and i didnt want to break my heart. During that time I secretly took money that my parents had invested to help him start a business (it was solely my decision, he did not want to but i insisted) it had been our dream for years. but we had no way of doing it with very little income. My parents do not know about this, and i would die if they ever find out!! I know what I did was a big mistake! So, we begin constructing our business and he receives a refusal from immigration, which means he has to leave the country within a set period of time. we spoke to his lawyer and the lawyer said he must leave and cannot come back until after 1 year. The business is still in the construction process, I am head over my heels in a loan. And now that he is leaving I have to start this business all by myself. I know I put myself in this situation, and i probably deserve it. But I dont know what to do!! Allah said he never puts his slaves in situations they cant handle, but this honestly is something I cannot handle! I am so afraid and i feel so alone. If my parents ever find out i would have to run away from them than face them and see their disappointment! please someone give me advice as i have no one to turn to .

thank you

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X