Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transparent Socks and Wudu

Assalam alaykum,

I tend to wear nude transparent socks when I wear shoes to avoid having to soaking my feet in water when I do wudu. My husband thinks that not wiping your feet with transparent socks may be questionable. Do any of you have information on this?

Re: Transparent Socks and Wudu

im sorry i dont understand wot u asking.....could u pls rephrase it...why wud u hav to avoid soaking ur feet in water when doing wudhu.....and why do u hav to wipe your feet after doing wudhu???
    all i can tell u (from wot i understand) is when doing wudhu u cant wear any form/type of soaks and if u are and for some reason cant take ur soaks off wen doing wudhu you hav to wash ur feet with ur soaks and it litrally has to be drenched so that the water has reached ur skin

Comment

Re: Transparent Socks and Wudu

Originally posted by pristine View Post
      im sorry i dont understand wot u asking.....could u pls rephrase it...why wud u hav to avoid soaking ur feet in water when doing wudhu.....and why do u hav to wipe your feet after doing wudhu???
      all i can tell u (from wot i understand) is when doing wudhu u cant wear any form/type of soaks and if u are and for some reason cant take ur soaks off wen doing wudhu you hav to wash ur feet with ur soaks and it litrally has to be drenched so that the water has reached ur skin
      That's not quite correct from my understanding. We can simply wipe over teh top of our socks when making wudhu. there are conditions

so make wudhu with intention of wiping (24 hours for normal and 3 days for travellers)
      make wudhu and put on socks
      now if needing to make wudhu no need to wash feet simply wipe over top of socks

very basic, but is the essence.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X