Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ Allah Ar-Rahman (compassionate-beneficient-gracious) ~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

In light of the fact that Islam is not simply about beliefs but it is about actions - living the faith.

This thread is about anything to do with Allah Ar Rahman. Exceedingly beneficent, gracious and compassionate.

It could be facts you know, quotations you would like to post but what I'm asking for mostly is testification in your life of the grace and compassion of Allah, subhana wa ta'ala.

Jazakumullah khyran

Re: ~ Allah Ar-Rahman (compassionate-beneficient-gracious) ~

Ok I cried so much last night, before sleep, with happiness, because I just got off the phone with the lady and man who are looking after my small brother (adopted) and I asked them if I can take him out one day. She said yes, in fact, you can take him out the whole weekend if you like. I asked if she meant have him over night at my house and she said "sure".

This is why I cried. I have never had him for a whole weekend. I have only ever visited him for one hour at a time and I had to drive so far to see him as well.

I thought about what we would do the weekend but then I remembered to thank Allah subhana wa ta'ala, for being able to have this time with my brother.

I remembered how I applied for him to come live with me and failed. Then he was adopted and I only allowed myself to be sad for one day and after that I just accepted that Allah ta'ala knows best and I trusted that fact.

But now, I feel my trust in Allah ta'ala has been rewarded in that I have time with him. I am so happy!!!!! It looks like, as long as I remain within their boundaries, I can have access to my brother and spend a good amount of time with him. I have never had this. He is my kin and I fiercely love him so much!!!

The compassion of Allah Ar-Rahman, to me in this is amazing. He knows best absolutely. In teaching me I can trust Him with my brother, then I can trust Allah ta'ala with anything, in sha Allah, any future marriage, kids, anything, my whole future.

Allah, ta'ala, is so compassionate, so gracious to me and so gentle.

SubhanAllah, I am so excited about his visit but more so happy about what I have learned and the fact that I am Muslim.
    Last edited by ssh; 11-05-14, 02:03 PM.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Beautiful thread alhamdulillah :love:

:jkk:

Comment

:wswrwb:

He Ar Rahmaan because a million times I have failed him but he has never failed to save me, protect me, provide for me

A million moments when I forgotten him, yet he still allows me live

A million thoughts and hopes aside from him, yet he allows to me excel and exceed and grow

All the the times he hasn't given me what I have asked because he given me something so much better

All these times he given me the kinship of those He loves, to stand at His door, to walk around His house, lost as I am, broken as I was, shattered ti pieces like never before, to have always guided me, to have allowed this soul to seek him and for this tounge to praise him

To have been my companion when I was alone
        To have been my hope, my only hope in my sorrow and grief
        To have counted each of my tears when I have wept
        To have given me strength to stand up one more time when I was overcome with weakness
        To have always been there without fail

:love:
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Wa Laikum Asalaam Wr Wb,

Beautiful thread

When a person says: ArRahmanirRahim
          The compassionate, the merciful

Allah Almighty says: Athna alayya abdi
          My slave has extolled me

Comment

Ma Sha Allah for this thread

These aren't good times for me but I still try to count the little blessings that I do get.

Comment

:salams
              :jkk:
              Forge ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                Ma Sha Allah for this thread

These aren't good times for me but I still try to count the little blessings that I do get.
                Assalaamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh..

Don't call the blessings that Allah has given to you little, sister. .

People would kill in order to receive the one of the infinite blessings that we have been given without asking..

Which of the favours of our Rabb can we deny.
                وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Originally posted by ssh View Post

In light of the fact that Islam is not simply about beliefs but it is about actions - living the faith.

This thread is about anything to do with Allah Ar Rahman. Exceedingly beneficent, gracious and compassionate.

It could be facts you know, quotations you would like to post but what I'm asking for mostly is testification in your life of the grace and compassion of Allah, subhana wa ta'ala.

Jazakumullah khyran
                  :wswrwb: ukthi,

In Saheeh Muslim it is narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet :saw: said: “Allah has one hundred parts of mercy, of which He sent down one between the jinn, mankind, the animals and the insects, by means of which they are compassionate and merciful to one another, and by means of which wild animals are kind to their offspring. And Allah has kept back ninety-nine parts of mercy with which to be merciful to His slaves of the Day of Resurrection.” (Muslim, al-Tawbah, 6908)

:sub:
                  Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 11-05-14, 10:52 PM.
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Allah ta'ala is More Merciful than a Mother to her Child!

Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “Some prisoners were brought to the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and there was a woman among the prisoners who was searching (for her child). When she found her child she embraced him and put him to her breast. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said to us, ‘Do you think that this woman would throw her child in the fire?’ We said, ‘No, by Allah, not if she is able not to.The Messenger of Allah :saw: said, ‘Allah is more merciful to His slaves than this woman is to her child.’”

(Agreed upon)

Alhumdulillah!
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

SubhanAllah!

I just keep reading them over and over, making sure the words are real. That is amazing alhamdulillah.

Comment

~ Allah Ar-Rahman (compassionate-beneficient-gracious) ~

Subhanallah.. I wanna cry because I'm so blessed to have Allah SWT.. The most merciful, the compassionate :love:

He loves us so much more than our mother, how beautiful is that. Ya rabbi.. :love: May Allah grant us jannah and allow us to see his beautiful self :love:
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

~ Allah Ar-Rahman (compassionate-beneficient-gracious) ~

Abu Huraira (RA) reported that the Prophet Muhammad said that Allah , the Exalted and Glorious said, “I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him.” (Sahih Muslim).
                          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X