Sisters I need help! It's personal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sisters I need help! It's personal

I won't write it here because it's way too much information and I don't want a bunch of males reading through it, and I'm not apart of any sisters only groups. Like I said in the title it's really personal, and a TMI situation lol but I don't have anyone else to ask so if one of you can PM me I would very much appreciate it. :up:

:jkk:

By the way what does this little smiley emoticon mean in English?

Re: Sisters I need help! It's personal

pm me if no sister is on duty already lol : )

it means ''Whatever Allah wills''
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
      pm me if no sister is on duty already lol : )

it means ''Whatever Allah wills''
      Pmed you!

Ah okay thank you. It has 17 written under it so it has been bothering me lol

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Pmed you!

Ah okay thank you. It has 17 written under it so it has been bothering me lol
        no problem :)
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Is it sorted now? It was 6am in the UK when you posted it so that's probably why most sisters weren't online.

Comment

yes I am afraid I was also in bed snoring .............

just PM any sisters that are online, and those you feel comfortable with :-) I'm sure they'll be glad to help!

We normally say Mash Allah when we here something goo, or someone has good characteristics, for example he pray five times a day mash Allah! Because we only succeed with Allah swt help and if he wils it
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Pm me if you need to sis

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Yep I received PMs so I'm just waiting on other responses.

Comment

Everything sorted out now? If not you can PM me, I see we're both from California.
                  تعيش وسط ماء دموعها و نار حبها

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X