X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not paying Uni loans or any loans.

:salams:

Just a reminder...

In the UK, some take out student loans, and you only entitled to repay once you get a certain amount of wage... I am aware that some people have taken university loans (the permissible of that act leave it for another thread because this is addressing the ones that have already done this) and may not work, or the loan may be a huge amount... if someone here has the view that it doesn't matter, if they don't work, they don't pay... be careful.

I was doing some research on life after death for an essay i am doing. I came across this and felt that it will be beneficial if i share.

If they die and neither of them had paid off the debt, then they will remain accountable for it, and Allaah will settle the score between her/him and those to whom it is owed, unless they forgive her/him in this world; or Allaah will compensate them because of her good intention to pay it off, as it says in the hadeeth: “Whoever takes people’s money but he intends to pay it back, Allaah will pay it back on their behalf, but whoever takes it and intends to destroy it, Allaah will destroy him.”
    http://islamqa.info/en/12324
    p.s I changed the wording abit to address both genders...

Just be careful brothers and sisters...
    Bye...

Not paying Uni loans or any loans.

I think they're given 25 years to pay it back otherwise it's written off so you could argue that they are forgiven in this life. Ideally they should pay it back though :)

Comment

Re: Not paying Uni loans or any loans.

Originally posted by nutella View Post
      I think they're given 25 years to pay it back otherwise it's written off so you could argue that they are forgiven in this life. Ideally they should pay it back though :)
      really? i wasn't aware of that.

but what about ideology of not working hence not paying after they finish studies?
      Bye...

Comment

I heard after a while they pardon your loan and just forget the loan

So in that case, it is debt but a type of debt that is forgiven after death, meaning they do not want any money from you or family and pardon the debt if you die or a after a certain period.
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Yep, that and you've got to be earning at least 21k.

Who studies to degree level only to stay at home :/ that's really immoral imo and waste of tax payer's money!

Comment

In America, you are stuck with student loans for life, and won't even be pardoned from them if you are declared bankrupt.
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

:Salams
              My aim is to pay this off ASAP! I made the mistake and I will atone for my sins.
              :conf06:

Comment

The loan/debt is forgiven on death. They don't go after your estate if you still owe money. Check the terms and conditions.
                Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Working...
                X