Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Brothers stop wearing tie

Dear Brothers,

Today I will not put the same rhetoric question whether wearing tie in Islam is acceptable. But I request all my brothers across the world to STOP wearing tie immediately. It is totally haram and not accepted in Islam.

Please follow Islam strictly, again I will not say as much as you can. No we have to be on the Path of ALLAH SWT to its full extent. NASRUM MIN ALLAHI WA FATHUN QAREEB. Help from ALLAH and near is victory. In Shaa ALLAH.

Re: Dear Brothers stop wearing tie

wwhy is it haram
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

i completely agree, muslims should not wear ties

if you are going to tie anything, tie a turban

but calling it haram seems a bit much

though i can understand and even agree with your reasoning
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

On what basis are you saying that it's totally haram?

Comment

Imitating the kafir maybe?

Comment

http://islamqa.info/en/105412
            Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

In Iran ties are banned.

Do you ever see a male Press TV anchor with a tie?

Don't wear ties in IRAN.
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post

Do you ever see a male Press TV anchor with a tie?
                no because press TV is utter garbage that spreads misinformation.
                Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                  i completely agree, muslims should not wear ties

if you are going to tie anything, tie a turban

but calling it haram seems a bit much

though i can understand and even agree with your reasoning
                  I agree, some scholars wear it or speakers (e.g Dr Zakir Naik)

but I don't like ties, I think they are hideous I tell my siblings not to wear it, and I'm glad my dad does not wear it
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

so why shouldnt muslims wear ties? It definately isnt imitating the kuffar, cuz i read on islam qa, that imitation of kuffar in terms of clothing means, you wear something where other people would identify you to belong to a certain group. For example, if you look at those things that Christian priests wear, that thing in the collar, if a muslim wore that, ppl would think he's a christian, hence imitation of the kuffar.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                      so why shouldnt muslims wear ties? It definately isnt imitating the kuffar, cuz i read on islam qa, that imitation of kuffar in terms of clothing means, you wear something where other people would identify you to belong to a certain group. For example, if you look at those things that Christian priests wear, that thing in the collar, if a muslim wore that, ppl would think he's a christian, hence imitation of the kuffar.
                      if you look at the advent of Islam, without european influence, you will see that the tie is DEFINITELY Imitating the kuffar

it is only because the muslim world has been dominated by europe for the past 500 years is why the "tie is normal" to muslims

so in one sense, islamqa is correct, but in its true sense, the tie is nothing more than imitation of the kuffar
                      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

what about boys that have a 'quiff' I think that's unacceptable, because the prophet pbuh said women should not have the 'camel hump' on their head, so this must apply to men that have that hairstyle too, because it looks bigger than their head/face. that's the fashion nowadays for the young men, I don't like it.
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          what about boys that have a 'quiff' I think that's unacceptable, because the prophet pbuh said women should not have the 'camel hump' on their head, so this must apply to men that have that hairstyle too, because it looks bigger than their head/face. that's the fashion nowadays for the young men, I don't like it.
                          how does it apply to men?

Comment

If wearing a tie is "imitation of kuffar" isnt wearing a shirt and a blazer an imitation of kuffar too? Where do we stop? There are probably many other items of clothing that can be classed as imitation of kuffar.

As for the analogy of priest collar, even normal christians dont wear that, as the priest collar is a symbol or position. You dont get the everyday church goer wearing that collar.
                            #BeardGang

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                              how does it apply to men?
                              imitating the kuffar fashion? similarly to skinny trousers etc....just like women are told what to wear so are men

The prophet pbuh had long hair, but the quiff to me for some reason looks devilish :-/ it's a wanabee image if a muslim does it

Comment

Working...
                              X