Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents, please share your funny baby stories!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents, please share your funny baby stories!

Assalamualykum

As you all know, I love babies. Today I saw a German father carrying his adorable, lovely, inexplicably beautiful baby in a baby carrying bag hanging by his shoulder :D. I can't take my eyes of babies, lol.

So, I request the parents to share your baby stories. They do many funny things as they grow up, please share them. For example, my sister used to call Naak(nose) as kaan(ear) and vice versa in Bengali :D, my little brother used to call Gusol(bathing) as Jugol.

Re: Parents, please share your funny baby stories!

Not a parent...

But, I usually watch my mom's friend's baby. When I was praying, I thought he was sitting in his chair but I found out he wasn't. Babies seem to start to bother you during Salah but I was surprised that he didn't- he waited till I was done (I think he went to the kitchen or something- not sure, but wasn't there until I was done). When I finished, he grabbed the prayer mat and told me to look at him and although he still can't really speak, he said "Look, I praying", and stood on the prayer mat with his arms to his chest.

Cutest little guy.
    Last edited by sadiyah..; 30-04-14, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Re: Parents, please share your funny baby stories!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q0oCNkKq1Ig

Babies scared of their shadows :D.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X