No announcement yet.

In France, a man is punished for testing if a kid is his+ "Paternity Fraud"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In France, a man is punished for testing if a kid is his+ "Paternity Fraud"

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
    I know, France is disgusting.
    Do you live in France?
    www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

France is very anti Islam in general, so its no surprise

Plus they cant fight and suck on snails
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
        France is very anti Islam in general, so its no surprise

Plus they cant fight and suck on snails
        Didn't they coward out like in both World War 1 and 2? And didn't they stand by as the Rwandan genocide happened?
        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Didn't they coward out like in both World War 1 and 2? And didn't they stand by as the Rwandan genocide happened?
          I just did a research paper on that! What they did is that although they helped the Tutsis, they let some of the planners of the genocide get away because those people were their allies.
          www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
            I just did a research paper on that! What they did is that although they helped the Tutsis, they let some of the planners of the genocide get away because those people were their allies.
            Ahhhh the French. The least scary country on the planet.
            Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Too many men are happy to erm.... put it in anything that moves.

Then cry when she has a baby and he doesn't know if it's his it not.

It takes two to tango. Stop blaming feminism and women. Most modern men have lost their sense of decency and self-responsibility. Many don't want to marry and settle down, they're happy going down the pub every weekend, getting slashed and sleeping with any woman desperate enough for him, and they whinge and whine when it all goes wrong.

Sympathy level 0.
              Last edited by Rainyday; 30-04-14, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
                Too many men are happy to erm.... put it in anything that moves.

Then cry when she has a baby and he doesn't know if it's his it not.

It takes two to tango. Stop blaming feminism and women. Most modern men have lost their sense of decency and self-responsibility. Many don't want to marry and settle down, they're happy going down the pub every weekend, getting slashed and sleeping with any woman desperate enough for him, and they whinge and whine when it all goes wrong.

Sympathy level 0.
                Yes, but this is a different issue. You must have sympathy for victims of paternity fraud, they have been wronged. Just like rape victims have been wronged. You don't blame rape victims because in general, women in society are promiscuous.

In fact, your comment almost certainly belongs in another one of my threads. It seems 100% out of place here. You can't blame people for being wronged. You can't blame a man for being a victim of paternity fraud. Would you blame a woman for getting raped? It's so sick.

Obviously men have the right to reject paternity of kids that do not belong to them.

Comment

That is disgusting but these things are to be expected, radical feminism is becoming mainstream in the west.
                  "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
                  “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Comment

Originally posted by -Tawheed- View Post
                    That is disgusting but these things are to be expected, radical feminism is becoming mainstream in the west.
                    Unfortunately. Pippin failed to understand what I was saying on the other thread. She thought a man would leave but the kid was still named after him.

I tried to explain to her that I would do lian to remove that. I would do LIAN and thus absolve any of my responsibilities. The child is attributed to the bed until I do LIAN. A DNA test would be enough for me to do LIAN so that woman can't make my life more horrible.

You are right, radical feminism is becoming the mainstream.
                    Last edited by Mustafa Mahmud; 30-04-14, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Yes, but this is a different issue. You must have sympathy for victims of paternity fraud, they have been wronged. Just like rape victims have been wronged. You don't blame rape victims because in general, women in society are promiscuous.

In fact, your comment almost certainly belongs in another one of my threads. It seems 100% out of place here. You can't blame people for being wronged. You can't blame a man for being a victim of paternity fraud. Would you blame a woman for getting raped? It's so sick.

Obviously men have the right to reject paternity of kids that do not belong to them.

Paternity fraud is obviously wrong but what I'm saying is most men nowadays do not do themselves any favors AT ALL. Just watch Jeremy Kyle or observe the world....they're happy to sleep around with any girl they meet in a night club without thinking of the consequences, even if they know half their mates have already slept with her. I have male non-Muslim relatives (shame) which do this so I know it happens.

Then surprise surprise a baby pops out and suddenly a one night stand with the town slag after too many tins of cider seems like a stupid idea. Shame it only seems like a stupid idea once a new humans life has already been created, a little baby who will never know his / her father or experience the warmth and stability of a two parent family.

Women are just as much to blame.

I'm sure there are some genuine cases where the man is at no fault, if he's chosen to marry a pious, chaste woman then several years down the line she cheats on him, fair enough.

But in most cases the men put themselves in situations which can easily be avoided.

I'm not saying women are not at fault because they are

But men have a responsibility to chose the mother of their children carefully and marry her! They have a responsibility not to put themselves in situations where women can take advantage of them.

Comment

what is thsi post about??

i dont like reading long OPs :(
                        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                          what is thsi post about??

i dont like reading long OPs :(
                          Spare yourself the misery.

Also, Rainyday, one wrong doesn't justify another. If a sister committed zina and was dressed inappropriately for a while and raped one day, I wouldn't say "I don't have any sympathy for her."

Comment

Working...
                          X