Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In France, a man is punished for testing if a kid is his+ "Paternity Fraud"

:salams:

Some women are the most evil creatures on the planet.It reminds you of why Jahanam was created. You simply realize that some people have been reduced to such evil that they belong in Jahannam like 2+2=4. Also, please look at the next post. In any case, Muslims! You will follow the ways of those who came before you. This is the kind of oppression you might have to face in the future!!!!

Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Re: In France, a man is punished for testing if a kid is his+ "Paternity Fraud"

BTW, nobody take this as anti-women or anything, everyone knows of the horrific cases of extreme ingratitude and cruelty on the part of the husbands among the Ummah.

I suggest this: We need to consult our Ulema and see what flexibility we have with Islamic law so that by Allah's permission we can prevent injustice from man to woman and from woman to man and so that we can correct injustice when it happens. Allahul musta'an.
    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Also, aren't there are ahadith on how in the future there will be more illegtimate children? This is what feminism and liberalism has done to the world. It destroyed the family. Oppression of authorities probably fuels liberalism, and oppression of women probably fueled feminism.

All oppression must be stopped.

In any case, the Western World is meeting it's downfall.

Comment

Wizards' comment is spellbinding

Comment

Originally posted by TazZ-
          Very right.

Number of sexual partners women tell , multiply by 2.

number of sexual partners men tell , divide by 2.

I am posting a non-muslim female comment who describes why this is happening:-

Actually, from the point of view of a white, young female, such strategy is quite logical. Maximize attention and sex from alphas while young, maximize resources from betas when hitting the Wall, and after reproduction and having sex on the side, enter cougar mode for some last alpha sex before they become sexually invisible (40).

They live off their father, mother, beta husband, then alimony and/or the state via welfare. Quite an easy life if you ask me.
          That's sick

May Allah save us from this extreme sickness and this spread of zina
          How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
            That's sick

May Allah save us from this extreme sickness and this spread of zina
            Ameen, and we take refuge in Allah aza wa jal lest our spouses come even close to this act.

Comment

Whoopty doo

Comment

So happy not to be from backward west.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                  Whoopty doo
                  Dunno what that means, but anyways, paternity is one of the greatest injustices mankind has ever faced.

Comment

Don't marry a cheater
                    Say (O Muhammad SAW to mankind):
                    “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islāmic Monotheism, follow the Qur’ān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Aali Imran 3:31)

Comment

Nm
                      Last edited by brightesthour; 30-04-14, 06:32 AM. Reason: No gender war

Comment

Originally posted by Aliyah101 View Post
                        Don't marry a cheater
                        Exactly. How does this whole article apply to Muslims anyway? There are quite a few people who cheat on their spouses, but it's (I hope not) not a common occurence among Muslims.
                        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
                          Exactly. How does this whole article apply to Muslims anyway? There are quite a few people who cheat on their spouses, but it's (I hope not) not a common occurence among Muslims.
                          May Allah protect us from marrying spouses who come even slightly near such an act.

Comment

I know France is a secular scum country with the way they treat men, but shocked this sorta stuff like the headscarf ban hasn't been overturned in Brussels. Bunch of clowns all around. Better off living elsewhere in Europe like UK.
                            I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
                              I know France is a secular scum country with the way they treat men, but shocked this sorta stuff like the headscarf ban hasn't been overturned in Brussels. Bunch of clowns all around. Better off living elsewhere in Europe like UK.
                              I know, France is disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                              X